XXIV

Putting the plan into motion I rang to the hotel room Mindy was in from the phone in the front desk on her floor.

"Hello?" Mindy responded.

"Hello Mindy" I said using the voice changer. "Do you want to play a game?" Ethan began to walk towards her door.

"Look I could call the police right now I don't think you want to do that" Mindy said confidently in her words, a slight hint of panic between each breath.

"Well last time we got away with it, what makes you think that you could take us down." I said.

"What do you mean us?" Mindy said. Ethan began to violently hit the door. Sounds of Mindy running and inside of the small room.

"I'm calling the police!" Mindy yelled which sounded like an echo because of her big room. Ethan stopped hitting the door pausing.

"She doesn't have a phone" I whispered to him. Immediately he kicked the door opening revealing Mindy opening the window trying to leave through the exit. Mindy's eyes were filled with fear and horror when she saw both of us standing in the door frame.

"So I'm not going crazy, you guys were at the store?" She said with a shaky voice. Either of us responded. Although we had the voice changer I didn't mess things up so I decided to follow Ethans lead.. Ethan began to walk towards her but every step he took made my anxiety go up.

Mindy began to notice that I wasn't moving away from the door frame so her eyes were glued on me. Ethan noticed this too. He immediately stopped walking towards her and turned to me.

"Y/n what are you doing?" I heard Quinn say through the ear piece. Taking a deep breath I began to walk forward too , trying not to jeopardize the plan.

"Are you guys the same killers from the theater?" Mindy asked, backing away from us. We didn't respond.

"Why aren't you guys responding?! This isn't how it works in the movies" Mindy yelled at us. Her eyes glued on the door.

"Who gives a fuck about movies" Ethan said pulling his knife out and stabbing Mindy on her shoulder. If it wasn't for Mindy moving he would have definitely stabbed her chest. My heart began to race.