We all sat around the couch watching the news. A guy got killed.

"Holy shit that's that guy from our film studies class" Mindy said shocked.

" He was killed by somebody in a ghostface costume from the Stab movies." Immediately Tara looked up at Sam who quickly started to walk to the kitchen.

"Pack your bags we're leaving" She told Tara. Chad told Sam's friend to leave knowing what was going to go down.

"Hold on Sam let's talk about this for a second this not might not have anything to do with us" Tara defended.

"Are you serious?" Sam gave Tara a look like she had said something insane.

"It's a big city. It's halloween everybody is wearing the mask" Tara said pointing at the news. 

Sam asked Quinn to call her dad, who was a cop. It was comforting to know that at least we have a friend with a dad who's a cop.

Just as Quinn called her dad Sam's phone rang. We all jumped scared.

"Why did everyone just freak out when the phone rang?" Ethan said.

"We've gone over this Ethan" I told him. Ethan gave me a confused look.

"Usually when the phone rings it could be ghostface, a signal that the ghostface is near or in the house." I told him in a low voice since everybody was trying to hear the conversation between Sam and Quinn's dad, Mr.Bailey.

"So wait, ghostface is here ?!" He whispered a little too loud.

"No....well we don't know just stay on your toes." I said anxiously. I couldn't imagine what Mindy, Chad, Tara and Sam were thinking when they heard the news. We were all at risk and even if there's seven of us here that did not ensure that we would all survive.