That same night, we were all going to sleep over at Sam's and Tara's apartment. Well everybody but Ethan since he had Econ, Quinn went to sleep early.

We were having a pretty okay night until Sam received a picture of Quinn getting attacked by ghostface. Quinn was in the room right next to us.

We all quickly ran to Quinn's door. We knew ghostface would be right behind the door.

The door opened and Quinn's dead and bloody body got pushed onto Anika.

"Guys come on!" Tara yelled, pulling Chad to the door.

Ghostface looked towards me, tilting his head. He quickly moved towards Anika and Mindy. Whoever the ghostface was, they were quick. He had already stabbed Mindy and Anika. He still had hold of Anika, I knew that he would kill her if I didn't do anything. I quickly grabbed a cup and hit him with it. Although it didn't do much since it was a plastic cup. Thanks Sam and your protectiveness.

Ghostface let go of Anika after he acknowledged my presence which gave Anika a chance to escape. Mindy and everybody else had gone through a ladder to the next window.

"Go Anika!" I yelled at her. Looking back at Ghostface who was walking towards us. Anika quickly crawled out the window. I ran towards the sharpest object I could find which was a piece of sharp glass from a vase.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said in the killer's voice tilting his head towards me.

"What does it look like I'm doing!" I told him pointing the glass shard at him. He started to walk towards me. I tried not to seem too scared but I knew that if he got near me I would stab him with glass.

"If you kill me you know what's going to happen to you." I said to him, he was practically in front of me.

He pointed his knife towards me. Not in a threatening way though. He caressed my chin with the tip of his knife.

"You think I want to kill you, love?" He said. I knew behind his mask he kept eye contact with me.

The screaming and crying of Mindy and Anika were heard from the window. He quickly moved towards the window.

"If you move from there...." He pointed his knife at me. I tried to stand up slowly making sure he didn't see me.

"Don't even try y/n..."

He began to kick and shake the ladder Anika was on. Poor Anika was crying and screaming for her life as he was shaking her knowingly that if she fell she would die. I quickly stood up not caring what he told me. I couldn't let him kill Anika. Before I got to the window Anika's scream was heard. I was too late.

Ghostface turned towards me seeing that I had stood up. I began to run to the door that was locked.

"Please!" I begged him followed by sobs as I fell to the floor.

"Don't cry y/n" he said, bending down to where I was.

"I won't hurt you, never."