Finally someone had an Idea to get the killer. The plan was going to a park and basically putting both Tara and Sam as bait for Ghostface. Chad, Mindy, Kirby, Ethan, and me stayed in a van near them in case the killer called we would track down the call. Which would lead us to Ghostface.

Mindy being Mindy was interrogating Kirby. Ethan, Chad and me all watched as we ate chips. Occasionally I would catch Ethan staring at me and when I turned to look at him he would look down and offer me chips.

"So we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in the movies, we just keep them talking for two more minutes" Mindy began. Chad started to make gestures mocking Mindy. Me and Ethan watched the twins giggling.

"And then he hangs up before we get him," Mindy finished.

"I can trace a call in under fifteen seconds" hearing this Mindy's eyes open surprised.

"Well why do we have them out there as bait" Mindy talked about Sam and Tara.

"The killer usually calls from somewhere nearby," Kirby said, losing patience.

"And you think they're the same because it's daylight and they're in a public place? This is exactly how uncle Randy got killed. Raw daylight in a public place, yanked into a van , stab stab stab, no more randy." Mindy said. There was weird silence.

"Well Sam and Tara are going to be okay Mindy, we have more help than they did." I said talking about her uncle.

"Yeah y/n right, I mean if anything happens we will go outside and Mr.Bailey is also out there" Ethan said backing me up. Kirby gave us an agreeing nod.

"So...Ethan how was Econ?I never got to ask you." Mindy asked Ethan clearly wanting to prove that Ethan lied about Econ.

"Mindy he had Econ" I defend Ethan. Mindy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Seems like you want to cover your psycho boyfriend" Mindy looked at me and then Ethan.Chad and Kirby stayed silent.

"Mindy you can ask anybody in my group, I was there" Ethan put down his chips.

"You're still on the top of my list" Mindy pointed at Ethan, "And you" Mindy turned to me, "You know i'm right you just don't want to admit it because you like Ethan, I said what I said" Mindy said grabbing Ethans chips and started to eat them.

Me and Ethan made eye contact not knowing what to say but it felt different. Usually when Mindy would say something like this we would both reject the idea of us dating but neither of us did this time.

Ethan's Pov

Mindy was right. I did like Y/n. I've liked her for months and it was obvious but I had a suspicion that she didn't like me because she would always refuse the idea of us being a thing. When I became a ghostface the only reason I accepted was because my father made me too. My brother is Richie who was Sam's 'boyfriend'. Sam killed him and my dad wanted justice. He made me and my sister become ghostface to get justice for Richie. I did it because my father always preferred Richie, now and then. Maybe this way he would love me more or hold some respect for me.

I don't want to hurt y/n, physically and emotionally. But I have to do this. Once this is over I promised Y/n that we will be happy and nothing bad will ever happen to us. I will keep my promise but until then I won't let nothing and nobody hurt Y/n. Even if she hates me when I reveal myself as Ghostface.

Me and Y/n forever, no matter what.