When we finally got to the party everyone broke apart. Anika and Mindy went to a couch. Tara went to get a drink. Chad and Ethan went to dance. I followed Tara to the drinks and we both got this type of blue liquid which had an extremely strong scent. Immediately Tara downed the drink.

"I'm going to go dance," she said, placing her cup down. I gave her an agreeing nod.

"Hey" I heard behind me which made me jump. I quickly looked back to see Ethan.

"Omg what the hell Ethan?!?" I told him. He chuckled at my reaction.

"What, were you afraid?" He asked.

"Yes dude I was about to hit you" I said walking to the kitchen. He followed closely behind me walking past a bunch of people in ridiculous costumes.

"Yeah? With what?" He tilted his head. I grabbed a knife from the cabinet and pointed it at him.

"Looks like I have a knife. Still want to scare me?" He looked at me up and down.

"For an angel you're not so nice" he smirked.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked him, putting the knife back down, looking at his costume. It was cute and looked like he did it himself out of cardboard.

"It's from an old movie. What about you, angel?" He smirked. I tried to hide my smile. Angel. That's new.

"It's Anika's. I would never wear this if I wasn't reminded about this party last minute." I told him. He kept a stupid smirk on his face.

"Guys were leaving," Mindy yelled, pulling my wrist. I quickly grabbed Ethan's hand and tried to leave the party although we were all surrounded by sweaty, loud, and drunk people. 

All of a sudden Tara was yelling at Sam, who was right next to me. We all just stood there awkwardly hearing them fight. I didn't even realize I was still holding Ethan's hand if it wasn't for him looking down at my hand. I quickly let go of his hand and looked at him with a smile. Suddenly a girl walked right up to Sam and threw a drink at her with her friends yelling and filming Sam as they began to yell all kinds of things to her. Because Sam was right next to me when the girl threw her drink it splashed all over my costume.

"I have tissues if you want tissues. I have like three tissues'" He said nervously stuttering on his words looking at me.

"Thanks" I said with a smile as I took them. We had been left behind by everyone else so me and Ethan walked in a comfortable silence. We all went back to Chad and Ethans dorm after.