XI

After me and Ethan got to the hospital I decided to call Sam and tell her about Mindy.

"I don't think It would be a good idea to go to the theater" Ethan said to me after I finished talking to Sam.

"Ethan I'm going for Mindy, for Anika, for Quinn." I began to walk to the door. Ethan nodded following me to the door.

We decided to go walking since it was too risky to use any way of transportation. There was a comfortable silence but I could tell neither of us wanted to talk about what almost happened on the train, it still left me wondering though.

"Hey Ethan back on the train...." I trailed off looking at him as his cheeks began to get red, light from the lamp post slightly hitting his face to make out the smile plastered on his face.

"Ethan, what did you mean about what you said back there?"

"I mean everything I say to you Y/n, ever since the first day I met you i've always been truthful to you" He said slowing down as we started to approach the theater.

"Y/n can you promise me something?" He asked me, shifting his body to look at me.

"Yeah anything" I said as he took a breath gently grabbing both of my hands into his.

"Promise me with your heart that no matter what happens inside of that theater we will continue to be friends. Promise me that after what happens you will still love me y/n" His eyes were soft, but his voice made me nervous almost like something bad was going to happen which made me anxious, making my heart race.

"I promise you I'll love you no matter what happens, promise" I kissed his cheek, walking hand to hand.

Both nervous for different reasons but both madly in love with each other.