XVIII

He closed his door behind him after seeing Mindy leave.

"What are we gonna do?" I said looking out the window seeing Mindy walk outside on the phone. She knew we were the ones who killed them and she was determined to tell everyone.

"Well there's only one way to stop her..." He trailed off walking to the small kitchen looking for a knife. Although these past months we've gone outside to scare people we haven't killed anybody. After what happened it was best to lay low for a while.

"Ethan we aren't killing her" I told him, grabbing the knife from his hand and putting it back.

"Why doesn't she, she knows Y/n. If we can't convince her that it's not us, which it didn't work, we have to kill her." He told me, hovering over me putting both of his hands on the counter trapping me.

I didn't want to respond to him mostly because I didn't want to kill Mindy but he had a point. Mindy was super smart and she was right; she knew way before me that Ethan was ghostface.

"Fine fine but we won't do anything right now, we don't even know where she's going or anything." I said moving to the couch trying to think.

"That's where you're wrong" He smirked while holding his phone to me. I grabbed it, noticing an icon moving from street to street. Mindy.

"You put a tracker on her? How?" I asked him, shocked.

"On her bag before she left," He said, opening a bag of chips. He was a genius.

"Why did you have a tracker?" I asked him while looking at his phone.

"As a previous ghostface I know a thing or two about keeping track of people I want" he said offering me chips.

"Did you put a tracker on me at some point?" I asked him.

"Check your backpack" He told me. I grabbed my backpack and began to look through the pockets. A round small disk at the bottom of a small pocket.

"How did you even-"

"I have my ways, darling" He smiled. His phone suddenly dings and Mindy's icon flashed in green.

"What does that mean?" I asked him as he took his phone back.

"She stopped moving at a store....it's the same store I attacked Tara and Sam in." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"We better start making a plan." He said getting up, grabbing his backpack and pulling out a black cloak.

"You brought them?" I told him to stand up.

"Yeah I thought we would need them and we did." He smiled, making my heart flutter.