When I moved from California to New York I never thought I was going to be in the middle of a life or death situation. Ever since I was little I knew I wanted to come to New York so when I finally had the opportunity for college I quickly accepted. At the start of the year I didn't have many friends but I became friends slowly with Mindy since she was my roommate. At first she was very skeptical about me but then she started to open up and told me all about her story at Woodsboro.

She later introduced me to her friends. Anika, her girlfriend; Tara, her friend; Sam, Tara's sister; Quinn, Sam's roommate; Chad, Mindy's twin brother; and Ethan, Chad's roommate. Anika, Quinn, Ethan, and I were all new to the group so we were all filled in to the whole Woodsboro thing.

When the group moved in, the one thing they were getting away from was their past. A past that had come to haunt them. Ghostface, but not the costume kids wear on Halloween from the movie Stab but a killer. Like an actual serial killer. Mindy told me that the Ghostface was Sam's boyfriend and Taras friend. They ended up killing them both and surviving but Sam thought it would be best to move and start fresh in New York. She just wants a peaceful life for her and her sister but will Ghostface come back and haunt her? Is she in danger again? Am in danger?