XX

Y/n Pov

I told Mindy to go home, to get some rest. I headed back to my dorm. Impatient, I waited for Ethan to get here.

I heard a knock at the door and immediately opened.

"Jesus what took so long" I said to Ethan, Quinn following him inside.

"Well lets see, I got tased, we had to kill the store owner, clean the store, clean the ladies mess, and still follow Mindy." He said throwing his backpack.

"Did she tell you anything Y/n?" Quinn asked me.

"Yes- no- I mean she thinks she's going crazy so everything is going to plan right?" I said looking at both of them.

"What about the evidence she was talking about?" Quinn asked.

"Dad said he was going to look through the cameras but Mindy knows and has the evidence." Ethan said sitting next to me.

"I took her phone when I bumped into her" I pulled her phone from my bag. If Mindy tries to show evidence she wont have any because now we know that she lost the only evidence she had.

"That's my girl," Ethan said, giving me a hug.

"Okay so we can take her phone to dad he'll unlock it and try to get the evidence plus any other things Mindy's hiding." Quinn said, picking her stuff up.

"What about Mindy?" I said. "We aren't letting her go right?"

"No, of course not, we will figure that out later." Quinn said heading to the door. "I have to go clean up but I'll come tomorrow." Me and Ethan noded. Both of us stayed on the couch in silence.

"We aren't killing Mindy right?" I asked Ethan.

"Y/n we have to. Why don't you want to kill her?" He asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I guess I spent so much time with her as my roommate that I don't know I just can't" I said.

"You're nice and sweet, angel. You have to remember that if we don't stop her she stops us. We are a team, you and me forever."