XXIII

Bailey said her room was on the 6th floor and believed her room was number 8. It was a thirteen story building. Because Bailey was still part of the police department we were able to move quickly through everyone who worked through the hotel and even got a key card. Me and Ethan decided to make the trip to Mindy's room quick and quiet.

We walked to the elevator the moment the door chimed open. We were welcomed by a lovely gold elevator with a crimson carpet inside, large mirrors surrounding the walls of the elevator. Ethan looked skeptical pressing the small black button with a number six on it. Once he pressed on it the elevator began to move up.

My back behind the mirror, he did the same on the opposite side. A small ding was heard from the side of the door. The small number nine glowed. I quickly turn to Ethan with panic.

"It's probably Quinn or dad, we're okay" He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. I tried to shrug off any negative thoughts and tried to stay with the positive thoughts as we left the elevator.

Mr. Bailey made sure that nobody would be in the hotel and it would be locked. Ethan passed me a small ear mic where we could talk to each other in case of anything with Quinn and Mr.Bailey.

Plan was for me and Ethan to attack Mindy. Quinn stays at the cameras checking up on anybody that could be in the hotel still and she would be in charge of clearing out any footage of Mindy's attack. Mr. Bailey was in charge of guarding the hotel from the outside. He made sure nobody got suspicious and nobody in the police knew before him. As long as we stayed to plan we would pull it off. Ethan passed me a mask and cloak.

"We can do this as long as we stay focused and on track we will be okay" he said, focused on the door.

"Yes, ready?" I said, taking a deep breath.

"Always"