"I just can't stop worrying since he's been like this. Is there some wrong?" Hisashi ask his wife in their bed. Inko sighs and looks at her husband.

"Izuku is dealing with the truth," Inko said. Hisashi didn't reply.

"He slowly sees what you saw before... The cruelty of the world. You know how much I don't want to restrict Izuku so he had endless access to the Internet. I saw all his history in his laptop and it's mostly about heroes and news. Our son is smarter and more mature than many kids his age," Inko said. Hisashi had a hard time processing that information.

He wanted to shield Izuku from the cruelty of the world. But his wife allows Izuku to know those cruelty he tried to shield him. But then, it was the same thing he did to Yoichi and he rebelled against him. He doesn't want that to happen again.

He can't lose his family again.

"He is fine, dear! All we need to do is to guide him and never let him be completely isolated from his own world. Let him realize that his family is with him," Inko said and smiled. Hisashi trusts his wife more than he trusts himself so he nodded.

Both of their kids grow up full of love. They are a tight knit family.

As they grow up, Izuku seems to love going out for a walk in disguise. They don't have any clue why he always did that.

"Mama!" Izuku greeted. Tenko is following him as both boys are looking at them.

"Something's wrong?" Inko ask. Izuku suddenly puts a folder to the table which makes Hisashi spit his coffee.

"Where did you get this, honey?" Inko asks as he carries Izuku.

"Don't carry me mama! I'm a big boy!" Izuku said. Inko giggles and puts him in a high stool. Tenko also sat on the next stool.

"Mom, we saw this uhm... Documents. Well, more like Zuzu saw some sketchy document somewhere. I wanted to ask, who is Tomura Shigaraki.... And Mikumo Akatani?" Tenko curiously asks.

"It's us, onii-chan!" Hisashi almost choked his coffee.

"Zuzu! I know you're smart. So could you explain why this is us?!" Tenko asks his brother. Inko looks to Hisashi as he starts to sweat.

"Uhm... Its... It's nothing, kids!" Hisashi said and awkwardly smiled.

"Well! Daddy is a villain! But he is a super secret good person! He fights those bad guys before who wanted to peng! Peng! Those who have meta abilities!" Izuku said and gesture some gun being shoot to somewhere.

"So he created this, for us because he is a villain who's super secret good person! They wanted him gone! With new names we could hide!" Izuku said happily.

Hisashi dropped his mug in the floor that creates a messed. Tenko look to Hisashi with wide eye.

"But... Wasn't villain a bad guy?" Tenko curiously ask.

"Is Daddy bad? He is a super villain!" Izuku exclaim.

"No! Dad is a good person! If not, he wouldn't adopt me!" Tenko immediately said.

"Kids! Kids! Calm down okay? Imagine this, Tenko-kun, sometimes villain wasn't the bad guy. Look at this situation. For example, I have a heart decease. I need some treatment and heart donor. But we are poor and the money we get only feed us weekly. If our expenses exceed for food, we will have no money," Inko started.

"Th-thats... Don't say that," Tenko look nervously to Inko as Inko smile.

"I sadly need some treatment and the doctors advise us to put me on a list of patients that needs heart donor. Looking at the bills you need to pay, you need a large amount of money. What will you do?" Inko ask.