11

//

quick note before this chapter, a glimpse of lee know and seungmin's relationship was before. there are a few inappropriate things they've done but i hope you like it! read it at your own risk

flashback is in italics okioki?

HAPPY 2K EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUUUCH!

//

"you betrayed me, seungmin!" jisung said while sulking inside the recording room. they were about to record a new track for lee know's new drama but here they are, can't even start because of jisung.

"shut up, will you?" seungmin said coldly and fixed his headphones. "come on man, let seungmin record first before that" bang chan said outside the recording room. felix was outside, talking to someone on the phone. "is he talking to changbin?" jisung asked as he pointed to felix who is now smiling from ear to ear.

"nope, it's the director of lee know's new drama" bang chan answered, "okay, let's take it from the first verse seungmin, jisung back up okay?" bang chan said which jisung and seungmin answered with a thumbs up.

"i like the sound of your voice, seungmin but you need to be more emotional with it. just think of the first time your heart was broken" bang chan said, seungmin looked at him with a what-the-hell face. bang chan grinned and gestured to sing again. he pressed the record button and played the instrumental.

as seungmin heard the instrumental, he closed his eyes as he imagined the first time lee know broken his heart, it was when they were in between schedules and has no time for each other. seungmin decided to visit lee know on the set and saw lee know with his partner in that drama, holding hands even though the camera was off.

"seungmin! wow, i haven't seen you in a while!" hyunjin approached seungmin while he was holding a bouquet of lee know's favorite flowers. "ya really need to stop being clingy to each other, lee know keeps blabbering about how he misses you" hyunjin said and lead the way to lee know's dressing room.

"we were busy and can't see each other even on weekends and days off," seungmin said in a low voice. he didn't want anyone to know that they were dating because it was against their contract. besides bang chan, hyunjin was the second to know about their relationship since the four of them are close.

when they arrived in front of lee know's dressing room, they could hear sloppy kisses inside. seungmin panicked and went to open the door just to see lee know and his co-worker kissing in the middle of the room. hyunjin faked a cough that made them stop kissing.

"sorry to bother y'all but seungmin's here," hyunjin said, giving death glares at lee know. the actress acted shy and excused herself before getting out of the room.

"hey baby" lee know said and was about to hold seungmin's waist but the younger moved towards hyunjin, "sorry for disturbing your make-out session," seungmin said sarcastically. lee know sighed and went near seungmin, forcing his arms around seungmin's waist. "baby it's not what you think" lee know said in a low voice that made seungmin's knees weak.

"i better go out," hyunjin said and bowed before heading out of the room. lee know pulled seungmin by the waist and sat on the couch. the younger forcibly sat on lee know's lap making him closer.

"baby we're just rehearsing" lee know said, "wow rehearsing? when did actors rehearse for their kissing scenes?" seungmin said and tried to get off but lee know held his waist tighter.

"i dropped your flowers at the door" seungmin whispered, "you brought me flowers huh? you missed me that much?" lee know asked and buried his face in seungmin's neck planting soft kisses.

"someone might catch us," seungmin said as he pushed lee know lightly but the older didn't budge. seungmin's breath became heavy as lee know's kisses down to his collarbone.

"b.. baby stop," seungmin said and pushed lee know a little harder. seungmin heard lee know chuckle and faced him again.

"you didn't miss me?" lee know asked and pouted, seungmin shook his head before giving lee know's nose a peck.

"i missed you but not here," seungmin said as his hands travel on lee know's broad shoulders. seungmin adores lee know's collarbone and how the older's Adam's apple goes up and down as he leaned more.

"kiss me" lee know requested while looking into seungmin's eyes, the younger felt like he was falling with lee know's stare.

lee know sealed the space between them with a kiss, it elevated a lot faster because of how they missed each other so much. seungmin locked his arms around lee know's neck as their kisses gets hotter by the moment. lee know's hands traveled from seungmin's face to his buttocks and gently squeezed it making the younger let out a soft moan.

"baby no" seungmin said in between their kisses. lee know laughed, stopped the kiss, and planted a soft kiss on seungmin's forehead.

"i love you" lee know said, locking his eyes once again on seungmin, the younger blushed and gave lee know a peck on his lips before getting off his lap.

"so am i forgiven or what?" lee know asked and sat comfortably on the couch, "if i see you in my house tonight then yes," seungmin said before grabbing the flowers he bought for lee know.

"here," the younger said as he forcibly gave the flowers to lee know. "thanks babe" lee know said and smirked at seungmin.

"i like your top by the way" lee know said, staring at seungmin's shirt. "you gave this to me" seungmin answered.

"that was one record, seungmin! wow your emotions, just wow!" bang chan said as jisung was clapping beside seungmin. 

"it's my first time to see you sing like that seungmin! what did you imagine? what was it? how can you give out so many emotions?" jisung asked as he stared at seungmin but the younger just laughed it off before taking his headphones off.

"can i go on break now?" seungmin asked and bang chan nodded to his answer.  they both went out of the recording room.

"yeah, thanks!" felix said as he went off the phone. "what was that?" jisung asked as he grabbed water for him and seungmin.

"guess who got a cameo at lee know's new drama?" felix said, smiling from ear to ear, "and got a chance to sing in it?" felix wiggled his eyebrows at seungmin. 

"wow really?! congrats seungmin! wow after that wonderful record wow, just wow" jisung said and clapped, bang chan only nodded.

"you won't decline it, right?" felix said and looked at seungmin, the younger took a sip before he shook his head. "it's a new opportunity," seungmin said and look at bang chan who just nodded at him again.

"at it boy! congrats! i'm proud of you! opportunities are opening up to you again" felix said smiling before deciding that lunch is on him. he went out to call a nice pizza place changbin recommended him.