04

//

"my head hurts," seungmin said. he was wakened up by the smell of bacon. he looked outside the window and saw it was already sunny. he sighed as he felt his head hurt. he stretched his arms and was about to stand up when he felt a body on the floor.

"uhh," jisung groaned when seungmin's feet were on his stomach. seungmin was shocked to see his friend sleeping on the floor with no pillows or blankets.

"what the hell?" seungmin whispered. he stood up and when he was about to open the door when bang chan opened it. 

"oh i was about to wake you up," bang chan said with a sleepy voice. "what happened?" seungmin asked. "that jerk didn't let me sleep the whole night" bang chan answered and pointed jisung who is now sleep laughing.

"what happened last night? my head hurts" seungmin asked. "well, you both were really drunk but you were not that hard to handle because you only slept, this jerk" bang chan once again pointed jisung, "won't stop annoying me and felix" bang chan added and sighed.

bang chan then handed seungmin some hang over medicine and water. "i cooked already, its for your hang over, we need to finish recording" bang chan said and stood up. seungmin was only listening quietly, looking at sleeping jisung.

"let's go" bang chan said and went out of the room. seungmin followed bang chan to the kitchen and a big heavy breakfast greeted him. felix was there, already eating.

"good morning" seungmin greeted that felix answered with a smile. felix also tapped the chair next to him where seungmin sat.

"are you okay?" felix asked as seungmin sat down. "yeah but my head hurts" seungmin answered. bang chan gave seungmin a plate of waffles and bacon that he made.

"you want coffee with that?" bang chan asked and seungmin nodded. bang chan then poured some coffee on seungmin's mug and the younger thanked him.

"where's jisung?" felix asked. seungmin pointed the room where jisung was sleeping.

"oh still sleeping, huh?" bang chan nodded and started eating.

"we have a long day ahead of us, we need to finish your tracks and schedule some meetings" bang chan said. seungmin nodded and started to eat as well. felix was only sipping his coffee thinking about lee know.

"i find it weird to see that lee know guy there, shouldn't he be with his girlfriend?" felix asked out of nowhere. seungmin's eyes widened and looked at felix.

"lee know was there?" seungmin asked with a shocking tone, "what is he doing there?" seungmin asked again. felix shrugged his shoulders that's why seungmin turned to bang chan.

"lee know was there?" seungmin asked again and bang chan slowly nodded.

"did he see us?" seungmin didn't stop asking questions. bang chan sighed and answered, "he actually helped us with you and jisung since jisung was pulling you every where and we actually saw you two inside the bathroom" seungmin stood up.

"what?!" seungmin exclaimed, "just the two of us? what were we doing?" he asked.

"you were telling him something but i didn't heard it" bang chan answered. seungmin tried to remember the events last night but his head just hurt.

"don't worry about it, i don't think lee know would do something bad and you're not hurt so you're fine" innocent felix said. seungmin just sighed and thought of asking lee know even though he doesn't want to be near with lee know.

"good morning!" jisung's voice was heard as the door flew open. "you're awake" bang chan groaned. "you kept me all night telling me to don't sleep" he said and pointed a finger on jisung.

the latter laughed, "that's not true! i just sleep when i'm drunk" jisung said. "nah-uh" bang chan said and showed his phone to jisung with his video clinging to bang chan's arm.

"hey! that's edited!" jisung said and tried to snatch the phone from bang chan but he was too strong.

"stop the two of you, we need to get ready" seungmin said with a serious tone.

"my head hurts so i can't go to work today, thanks bang chan for the break--" jisung didn't finish his sentence when bang chan slammed a waffle on jisung's face.

"what the!" jisung exclaimed. bang chan just grinned at him and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

"why did you do that!" jisung asked and followed bang chan but he slammed the bathroom door in front of jisung.

after a few hours, they were all ready to go to work. seungmin wore a facemask to cover up his hang-over-face, praying that he wouldn't see lee know even though he wanted to see the older.

"my head really hurts, why can't i stay at home?" jisung complained while they were in bang chan's car.

"because its all your fault" felix said, "because of you, i had to ditch changbin when we're in the middle of a movie!" felix added.

"oh shut up, you're always together, that won't hurt your relationship" jisung said and rolled his eyes. seungmin kept quite trying to recall what happened behind the bathroom door.

'what if we kissed? no way i would do that! but what if my drunk self missed his dumb ass? no! i don't miss him neither my drunk self! stupid jisung, i shouldn't agreed to his stupid idea' seungmin thought.

"i'm so stupid!" seungmin exclaimed that shock the three. "what?" bang chan asked, "yeah so stupid" jisung answered, "what are you thinking?" felix asked.

when they arrived at the building, seungmin didn't waited for the three and walked straight to the elevator pushing the open button. the three of them arrived and so as lee know with his girlfriend. seungmin's manager called bang chan that made bang chan walk away and told them to go ahead, felix received a call from changbin and said the same. seungmin looked at jisung with a pleading face to get on the elevator.

"oh shit i forgot my phone at bang chan's car! you go ahead!" jisung said and ran. seungmin cursed in his head while lee know said his goodbyes to his girlfriend.

"i'll go with you later on your shoot, i'll just record one song" seungmin heard lee know said.

"why can't i go with you?" lee know's girlfriend asked, lee know only shook his head, "you have a meeting with the director, you should go now, okay?" lee know's girlfriend only pouted and nodded. she then walked away, leaving lee know outside the elevator and seungmin inside.

"aren't you going to hop in?" seungmin asked with full confidence that made lee know chuckle.

"yeah, doesn't your head hurt? you were so drunk last night"  lee know said as he entered the elevator.

'i'm dead' seungmin thought to himself as the elevator's door closed.

"by the way, you were telling me that you have a boyfriend but he's not your boyfriend anymore" lee know said.

"i'm just drunk, don't think about that" seungmin said sweating inside his clothes.

"oh really?" lee know asked and walked closer to seungmin that made the younger step closer to the wall.

"y-yeah!" seungmin said not looking at lee know. he can feel lee know's presence on his side that made his heart beat faster.

"or are you pertaining to me?" the older asked.

//

i'm so sorry for the late update! its my finals week and i'm so busy studying T_T anyway i hope y'all like this chapter! comment down below your thoughts <3