08

"cut!" the director shouted and clapped. he went near seungmin who was going down the car he was sitting in. "great work seungmin! i knew your comeback will be this big! it's nice to work with you" the director said and shook hands with seungmin. the younger smiled and thanked the director.

the director then explained some of the remaining parts and called for a fifteen-minute break. seungmin walked to his dressing room where jisung and bang chan was waiting. he opened the door and saw jisung playing on his phone while bang chan was talking to someone on the phone.

"hey," seungmin greeted the two. jisung smiled, "so how was the shoot?" he asked, "it was good, the whole team has this crazy but great idea" seungmin answered smiling. bang chan offered him a bottle of water and seungmin gladly took it.

"so about the question i have for you this morning" jisung said while pouting, "why aren't you and lee know hyung friends anymore?" he asked. the smile on seungmin's face faded when he heard jisung's question.

"we were just friends but one of us betrayed the other" seungmin answered coldly and took a sip of water.

"oh i guess lee know hyung betrayed you," jisung said and seungmin nodded. the whole room went quiet until jisung's phone rang, he looked at the caller id and saw it was felix.

"hey bro!" jisung greeted felix with a smile, "hey sorry i can't make it to seungmin's mv shoot today, all that alcohol got me sick to my stomach" felix explained, jisung held his phone in front of seungmin.

"hey! congrats on your shoot! i'll be there tomorrow!" felix said, seungmin smiled, "thanks i hope i see you tomorrow, it's boring without you here" seungmin said that made felix laugh, "jisung is now pouting," seungmin said and left.

"seungmin? seungmin!" the director called him, "okay for the last three scenes, i want you to sit there and think of your worth like when you got your heart broken for the first time" the director explained, seungmin nodded and went to his spot. some of the makeup artists went to him to wipe some sweat off of his forehead.

"okay, okay! ready seungmin? and action!" the director said and they started to record, seungmin acted when he first knew about lee know's casting with his girlfriend now. the director was amazed by how seungmin's emotions are showing while they are recording.

"cut!" the director shouted and clapped, "okay seungmin, three more angles in this scene and we're done okay?" seungmin nodded again and they continued to shoot. 

after the last scene, everyone clapped including seungmin, and bowed in front of the crew, "thank you, thank you!" seungmin said while bowing. he then went to bang chan and jisung who were clapping and smiling at him.

"i'm so ready for this comeback! and also the release of your album!" jisung exclaimed and made a thumbs up when seungmin was near them. "i'm also excited, after your break, you came back so big" bang chan said while still clapping.

"i wouldn't be here if you weren't here," seungmin said and hugged jisung first before bang chan. "are you sick? you're hugging me?" jisung asked confused which made seungmin roll his eyes, "this is why i don't want to hug you," seungmin said and jisung laughed. the older pulled him for another hug and they laughed.

"man, i wish felix was here," bang chan said. they chatted for a while before someone called bang chan's name. the older turned to see his cute little boyfriend running up to him with four coffees and some sandwiches.

"hey cutie" bang chan said while smiling. the older kissed the younger's forehead before holding its waist. "cutie? cutie?" jisung said looking at bang chan and his boyfriend back and forth.

"yeah haha remember when we went out for lunch? i told you i have someone special and here he is, well we are now official haha" bang chan explained smiling from ear to ear.