06

"hey seungmin, you're spacing out again" bang chan said and tapped his fingers on the table. seungmin removed his headphones and messed up his hair, "sorry" he said, glancing at the lyric sheet before him.

"come out, let's talk," bang chan said, gesturing to seungmin to get out of the booth and sit next to him. seungmin got out and sighed as he sat down. bang chan tapped his shoulder, "Is it about earlier?" 

seungmin, once again, sighed, "i hate the feeling that i'm near him, it's like i'm suffocating in his presence" bang chan nodded, "i hate that my heart still beats faster whenever i'm near him" seungmin continued looking down.

"now, he's flirting with jisung and i don't know what to do" seungmin punched his left chest about his heart, "why is this little shit jealous? i shouldn't be jealous! we're not dating and i moved on!" he said. bang chan kept on tapping his shoulder while listening.

"maybe your heart is telling otherwise?" bang chan said which made seungmin laugh sarcastically. "ha! i know my heart and i know that i don't want a cheater like him in my life anymore! i'm way contented with my life" seungmin answered.

"let's not talk about it anymore, i promise that i'll focus this time" seungmin stood up and went inside the booth without waiting for bang chan to answer. the older just shook his head and waited for seungmin to be ready.

as seungmin said, he did focus this time, and the records turned out to be perfect. bang chan told him to take a break for ten minutes and they'll listen to the song. seungmin nodded and went out, sat on the couch, and grab bottled water.

"it's nice wow, i never thought that the beat was that good" seungmin said and clapped his hands. bang chan bowed as if he was thanking seungmin, the younger let out a chuckle and handed bang chan a sandwich from his bag.

"i'm sorry about earlier, i shouldn't have said that," bang chan said before biting on the sandwich. "nah it's fine, i know you're just worried," seungmin said and sipped from the bottle.

"tomorrow will be the first day of your mv shoot, are you excited?" bang chan asked, changing the topic. seungmin nodded and smiled, "it's been years."

"i'm very proud of you," bang chan said and was about to give seungmin a big hug when the door opened.

"bang chan—" lee know stopped when he saw seungmin was about to hug bang chan back. "sorry, i thought you were alone" lee know said. bang chan sat properly, "what do you want?" he asked.

"jisung asked me to have ramyeon and i was going to ask you if its okay to have ramyeon in your house. i have an early shoot tomorrow and jisung and i will have a drink" lee know explained. seungmin glanced at bang chan, "hmm it's fine as long as you clean your mess" bang chan answered.

"thanks, do you also want ramyeon? we can cook for you and some beer?" lee know asked, "save me some beer" bang chan said and with that lee know went out.

"they're getting close" bang chan said, "i don't care," seungmin said and went to get his tablet from his bag. "are we done yet?" seungmin asked, coldly. bang chan sensed that it was all because of lee know.

"do you want to have ramyeon at my place? and some beer?" bang chan asked, seungmin looked at him and shook his head, "nah... i have a shoot tomorrow right? just tell jisung that he shouldn't be late tomorrow or the director will get mad" he answered.

"alright, well we have two more lines to record, you ready?" bang chan asked and seungmin nodded. he went inside the booth once again and recorded the missing lines.

after they successfully recorded it, seungmin asked bang chan if he can leave work early to have some rest because he was still hung over. bang chan agreed so seungmin grabbed his bag and gave bang chan one last hug before going out of the room.

seungmin put on his earphones and started to listen to some songs while walking toward the elevator. he pushed the button and the elevator opened, he went inside and pressed the ground floor but before the doors closed, an arm stopped it.

'not again' seungmin said to himself as he look at lee know's straight face. the younger just maxed the volume of his earphones and ignored the presence of the older.

before the doors opened, seungmin felt a tap on his shoulder, he was about to ignore it when lee know's full palm held his shoulder and pushed him slightly to the wall.

"what do you think you're doing?!" seungmin asked with anger in his voice. lee know chuckled because of the younger's reaction.

"you still look cute when you're upset... or jealous?" lee know said and smirked. seungmin looked at him, dead in the eyes, "what are you saying, hyung?" he asked.

"hyung huh?" lee know said, a bit irritated with the hyung thing, "how about you call me baby? oh god i missed you calling me that" he continued. seungmin laughed, "when did i call you baby? maybe you've mistaken me for another person," he said and removed lee know's hand from his shoulder.

"it hurts you know?" seungmin said and massaged his shoulder, "let's be professional with each other mr. lee, i don't want to be rumored dating you," seungmin said and went out as the door opened leaving lee know.

seungmin met jisung outside the elevator but ignored jisung and went straight to the exit, "what's his problem?" jisung asked himself before getting in the elevator.

"oh! hyung!" jisung said and bowed at lee know. "are we still going for ramyeon and beer?" he asked, the older one nodded, "that's nice! will bang chan be there?" he asked again.

"i think so" lee know answered which made jisung smile, "nice! i'll tease him until he tells me who he's seeing!" jisung laughed, "aren't you getting off?" he asked, lee know smiled and got off.

"see you later, jisung" lee know said and waved as the doors are closing. he was about to go out of the building when he got an idea. he went back inside and went to find jisung.

meanwhile, seungmin was at the parking lot and getting inside his car, "stupid lee know! why did he do that?!" he asked himself, "is he crazy?" he asked again, "i guess he is crazy!" he exclaimed and angrily started his car's engine. 

"i miss my bed so much" seungmin said to himself, "hmm should i buy subway? i'm pretty hungry," he said and touched his belly. he nodded and started driving towards the nearest subway.

when he arrived, he quickly went inside and ordered his usual. the cashier recognized him and asked for a picture and he gladly said yes. after taking a picture, his order was given to him, it was two sandwiches which he decided to eat in his car to have a little privacy. he also bought a bottle of water before going back to his car.

for a good thirty minutes, he ate and watched youtube until he finally decided to go home and have a bath before going to bed. he was happily singing along the way and when he arrived at his house, he grabbed his stuff in the car and went inside.

"finally home sweet ho—" "welcome home seungmin!!!" he was greeted by a smiling jisung, bang chan pointing to jisung and mouthing 'it's his idea', flirting felix and changbin, and a smirking lee know.

"let's eat ramyeon and have a beer" lee know said chuckling. 

//

how was it? i'm aiming to update every day but i'm still not sure since i have schoolwork huhu and also! after i finish this what ship should i do next? changlix? jeongchan? hyunho? minchan? comment down below!