10

"why didn't you tell me that there was a rumor that lee know hyung went to your house and he's giving you flowers?!" jisung exclaimed as showed the old article to seungmin. it has been weeks since it happened, lee know didn't bother to disturb seungmin anymore, and the rumor finally went down.

"it's not that important" seungmin answered and shrugged it off. jisung pouted and went to sit beside felix who is now working on his computer. bang chan is busy coming up with a new song for the new drama.

"i think this would suit your voice seungmin" bang chan said and played a slow track. the four of them listened, "its nice but i think it needs something" jisung said, "hmm what could that be?" bang chan asked. jisung stood up and was about to hold bang chan's laptop, but the older flinched.

"hey, hey, hey, i told you, you can look but don't touch" bang chan said, seungmin let out a soft chuckle because of bang chan's reaction. "bro what are you hiding there?" seungmin teased, jisung then laughed.

"maybe their lovey dovey pics of ayen?" jisung said and made a kissing face. bang chan glared at them, "no" he answered.

"just tell me what's missing" bang chan said, jisung suggested some and bang chan happily added it in the track. when they were done, bang chan played it. "wow that's nice" felix, not looking at them, finally said something.

"wow i thought you were deaf" jisung teased, felix glared at him, "why is everyone glaring at me?!" jisung complained. seungmin shook his head because of jisung's reaction and softly pat jisung's shoulder.

"calm down" seungmin said, "its lunch time, how about we take a break and grab some food?" seungmin suggested, his three friends agreed and they all went out of the room. while walking through the hallway, seungmin glanced at the room where lee know said sorry.

seungmin shook his head and continued to walk with his friends. the elevator then opened and it revealed lee know and his girlfriend, kissing him on his cheek near his lips. bang chan faked a cough that made lee know's girlfriend stop. "oh sorry, i didn't realize that the elevator is now open hehe" lee know's girlfriend said before getting off the elevator with lee know.

"congrats on your comeback, seungmin" lee know's girlfriend said but used a sweet but bitter tone. seungmin looked at her, "yeah, thanks" seungmin said before getting in the elevator, ignoring lee know who was glancing at him.

"oh congrats on the new role, seungmin will be the one singing your track" felix said as he got on the elevator. "really? wow, i can't wait working with you seungmin" lee know's girlfriend said before the door closed. 

"they are the unknown stars?!" seungmin exclaimed inside the elevator that made jisung cover his ears with his hands, "don't shout, we're inside a box!" jisung said.

"oh sorry, i was startled" seungmin said before turning to felix, "how did you know?" he asked, "i was with them when they announced it" felix calmly answered.

bang chan looked at seungmin with a you-okay-face, seungmin just slightly nodded before the elevator's door opened at the ground floor. they started walking towards the cafeteria. "i would love some coffee" felix said, "ah yeah, coffee sounds good right now" bang chan agreed.

"i can buy us coffee" seungmin volunteered, "really?" felix asked, "yeah, the cafe is not that far anyway" seungmin said.

"well alright, one iced americano for me" bang chan said, "a cafe latte for me" felix said, "hmm make that two iced america—", "no!" the three of them said when jisung was about to say coffee.

"i'll get you a frappe with no coffee, okay?" seungmin said and didn't wait for jisung's answer before walking towards the exit.

when seungmin arrived at the cafe, there was no line and it was extremely quiet. he went to the cashier and ordered three iced americano and a vanilla frappe. the barista was looking at him with wide eyes while taking his order.