03

//

"i ditched changbin as soon as i saw your text" felix said, breathless. bang chan offered a chair for him and some water. felix gladly accepted it and looked at the two men, already drunk.

"am i that late?" felix asked bang chan and was answered by a nod.

"why were they drinking at the first place? is it jisung's idea? because seungmin would never invite us to drink!" felix said getting concerned at the two. jisung was laughing alone and seungmin was face down on the table.

"poor seungmin, he just came back" felix added. "we should take them home" he said and turned to bang chan.

"i already did that but jisung wont let me" bang chan explained.

"no one's going home! we're going to rock this town!" drunk jisung said and got up from his seat. he grabbed seungmin's wrist and dragged him at the dance floor.

"no, no, no" bang chan said and they went after them. they saw seungmin kneeling at the center of the crowd while jisung was twerking his life out.

"jisung stop it! you're drunk!" felix shouted and went to stop jisung but he started to jump away. the both of them can hear seungmin's laughter on the other side.

"seungmin get up, the paparazzi may see you! it will ruin your image" bang chan said and helped seungmin to get up. the younger was still laughing and looking at jisung who was dancing like crazy with some other drunk people.

"please stop him" bang chan said to felix and he nodded. felix went to jisung but just like earlier, he jumped away until he bumped to a tall man.

"oops hehe you smell nice" jisung said looking at the man's face.

"jisung! stop, stop, you're embarrassing yourself!" felix said and tried to pull jisung away but he was stronger.

"no! i want to party!" jisung said and jumped again. felix sighed and tried to pull jisung again until another hand grabbed jisung's arm.

"i'll help you" lee know said. felix was shock but continued to walk to their table. as they were approaching their table, bang chan saw them already. he was shock to see lee know's holding jisung's arm.

"hey thanks" bang chan approached them and grabbed jisung's arm. he slightly pinched it that made the younger whine.

"that hurts you know?" jisung said and stomped his feet. bang chan ignored jisung and sat him on a chair.

"thanks dude" felix said and bowed to lee know. "nah it's fine, i know how hard it is to take care of a drunk" he answered and gave a little smile. bang chan felt goosebumps to see lee know smile.

"you better go, i assume you're with someone" bang chan said. felix tapped bang chan's shoulder and mouthed 'why are you being cold?' bang chan only shook his head.

"sure you don't need any help?" lee know asked. "we actually need–" bang chan didn't let felix finish his question. "we're good, thanks"

"channie! seungmin wants to go to the bathroom! seungmin wants to throw up!" they were all shock when seungmin shouted pointing at his self.

"why is he with you? and he's drunk?" lee know turned to bang chan. the older ignored lee know and went to help seungmin but as bang chan was about to put seungmin's arm around his neck, lee know came up.

"i'll take care of him" lee know said with a serious tone on his voice. bang chan shook his head, "no thank you, i'm capable of taking care of seungmin" he said. felix was confused the whole time and didn't realize that jisung was already puking at his side.

"jisung!" felix exclaimed, "oh come on, man!" he added as he lift jisung up.

"i shouldn't have agreed to this" bang chan whispered to himself.

"take care of that guy, he is more hyper when he is drunk" lee know said tapping bang chan's shoulder.

"i need to take care of seungmin first" bang chan said. lee know grabbed seungmin's arm and put it over his neck. bang chan couldn't say anything since lee know was already guiding seungmin to the bathroom.

"you're gonna pay for this" bang chan said and helped felix.

"i'm seungmin! seungmin is my name!" seungmin said, shouting. lee know closed his eyes and calmed his self.

"i didn't know that you're like this when you're drunk" lee know whispered that made seungmin frown.

"what do you mean, huh? you wanna piece of this?" seungmin said, angrily and showed lee know his fist.

"yeah like that would do anything" lee know answered. seungmin rolled his eyes and pulled his arms away from lee know.

"oh yeah? well i can do this!" seungmin was about to attack lee know when he bumped into a table and almost hit the floor. good thing lee know was quick and held his waist.

"you pervert!" seungmin exclaimed and spat on lee know's face. the older was shock to respond and seungmin had the time to get up and went to the bathroom with wobbly legs.

"seungmin" lee know whispered as he went after seungmin. lee know opened the bathroom and saw seungmin face down on the toilet, puking.

"why are you being so hard" lee know asked as he tapped the younger's back.

"get away, pervert! i'll tell my boyfriend about this!" seungmin exclaimed in between pukes.

"boyfriend?" lee know was shocked to hear that seungmin was already taken after years.

"who? bang chan?" he asked. the younger laughed and shook his head, "what?! no way! he's just mu best friend!" he said. lee know was relieve and kinda confused.

'why am I relieved?!' he asked himself. seungmin continued to puke until he can't continue anymore. he got up and lee know assisted him.

"so who's your boyfriend?" lee know asked. the younger looked at him and smiled sweetly.

"well! technically he's not my boyfriend anymore, i was just messing with you!" seungmin laughed and looked in the mirror, turning his eyes on lee know, "you kinda look like him" he added and giggled.

"what's his name?" lee know asked. seungmin made a i'm-thinking-gesture before turning to lee know and leaned over to his ear.

"why are you getting so curious? do you like me?" seungmin asked with a sleepy voice. lee know's heart was racing and he didn't know what to do.

seungmin pulled back and before he could answer lee know the door flew open. "seungmin!" jisung threw his body to seungmin that made them both land on the bathroom floor.

lee know was shock and saw how cuddly jisung was to seungmin, and seungmin was hugging him back.

"what the hell are you doing?!" bang chan asked angrily when he saw the two on the floor.

"we should go" felix said and helped seungmin up while bang chan carried jisung. he looked at lee know and said, "thanks" before leaving lee know alone.

"what's wrong with this heart?!" lee know exclaimed and punched his chest. he left the bathroom and went out to his car. he saw felix and bang chan putting jisung and seungmin inside the car.

"i'm really tired" bang chan said stretching his neck.

"you alright? i'll drive, you watch them" felix said and bang chan agreed. they went in and felix started the engine.

lee know was there looking at them, especially to seungmin's sleeping face.

//

hi y'all! we've reached 100+ reads! i hope u enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned to see what happens next! pls comment down ur thoughts! thank u <3