05

"what? haha you're very funny, hyung!" seungmin laughed nervously. the older looked at him, "hyung?" lee know repeated.

"y-yeah! bang chan told me that you helped them take care of me and jisung" seungmin looked back and bowed. "its the first time you called me hyung" lee know said.

"is it? of course you're my hyung! you're older than me and you're senior here" seungmin said and looked away. silence filled the space and seungmin can't wait for the doors to open. he's the first one to get off so he's indeed excited to leave such an awkward atmosphere.

"which house did you slept last night?" lee know suddenly asked. it was one floor away from seungmin's floor.

"o-oh, its in my house, its way closer to the bar so i guess bang chan thought it would be much easier if we slept there" seungmin answered. lee know just nodded and finally the door opened.

"have a great day.... hyung" seungmin said and bowed before he left the elevator, leaving lee know. the older just sighed and pushed the close the door button.

as seungmin entered the recording room, he started to stomp his feet, "seungmin you're so stupid! why did you let yourself get drunk like that?!" he said to himself.

he messed up his hair as he got his tablet from his bag and opened it. there were no news about him getting drunk, he sighed and got a chair to sit on. he started scrolling through the news and stopped when he saw an article.

"lee know and ahn so young — are they finally getting married?" seungmin said reading the article's title. "he's engaged? when did that happen?" he thought of it for a good three minutes but stopped and shook his head.

"why am i thinking of him? he's nothing to me now and i'm more than okay now" he said to himself. a few minutes went by before bang chan, felix, and jisung arrived.

"what took you so long?" seungmin asked and frowned. "sorry, jisung saw a bug in his coffee and demanded us to tell the barista that" bang chan explained. "when we said no and told him that its his business, he started crying outside the coffee shop" felix continued.

a steaming jisung sat beside seungmin and looked at him pouting, "can you believe them? i'm jisung! they know i'm afraid of bugs!" jisung exclaimed. bang chan shook his head, "you don't even go there that often! plus maybe that bug just crawled and was unintentional" bang chan said.

"whatever! i'm never going there again! they lost a handsome customer!" jisung said and took a sip of his bug-free coffee.

"now that is resolved, can we do our job?" felix said and opened the door of the booth, seungmin put down his tablet and went inside the recording booth. 

they started to record some of the parts they didn't record yesterday. it went smoothly since seungmin's vocals were just too powerful and was great every time. after a few more rounds, bang chan signaled for a fifteen minute break, seungmin took off his headphones and got out.

"what should we have for lunch?" jisung asked. he got over with the issue that morning and went back to his usual self. the three man thought of it and shrugged.

"what do you want to eat?" jisung asked again. "should we have sandwiches? we had a heavy breakfast" seungmin answered. jisung shook his head, "no, no, no, i'm hungry and we need real food" he said.

"sandwiches are real food" felix said, bang chan crossed his arms, "what do you want to eat, jisung?" he asked the younger.

"hmm.. i was thinking kimchi fried rice with lots of meat!" jisung answered. felix looked at bang chan with twinkling eyes as he heard what jisung wants to eat.