01

||

"here's the coffee you wanted, iced caramel macchiato," bangchan said as he handed it to seungmin. he then sat in front of the monitor and started to listen to the new tracks he created the night before.

"your comeback will be huge as hell," bangchan said making seungmin smirk. "i know, i've been waiting for this moment to come" seungmin answered.

seungmin grabbed his bag and took out his tablet. he then scrolled through his sns and saw that he was going viral. 'the great vocalist is back,' written in the article he was reading.

"man you're all over the news, i can't believe that you actually renewed your contract" bangchan said not taking his eyes off the monitor.

"i was waiting for the right time," seungmin proudly said, "well it is now your time" bangchan laughed.

"good morning!" felix said as he opened the door, seungmin and bangchan looked at him and he just smiled.

"man, you're really here! give me a hug!" felix added and went to seungmin to give him a hug. seungmin stopped felix, declining his hug.

"such a kill joy!" felix pouted, "but i'm happy that you're finally back" felix said, scanning seungmin's face.

"quit staring bro, are you in love with me?" seungmin asked and laughed, felix quickly shook his head, "i just missed you, that's all" felix answered

"fine, whatever, but stop staring" seungmin said and sipped some of his coffee. bangchan stood up and handed felix his coffee.

"ah, my morning energy" felix said after he swallowed some coffee. "anyway, why aren't you two starting?" felix asked.

"we're waiting for jisung" bangchan answered, "late again" seungmin added.

"you know he's always late" felix said, "well he only got thirty seconds left before he's late" bangchan said.

the door flew open with a loud, "seungmin!", it was jisung.

"geez it's too early for you to be this loud" seungmin complained and covered his ears. jisung happily skipped towards seungmin and removed seungmin's hands off his ears.

"well i really missed you, buddy" jisung said teasing seungmin using a deep voice.

"so you're felix now, huh?" bangchan laughed. jisung didn't stop annoying seungmin. he kept on rubbing seungmin's face, poking his cheeks, laughing at seungmin's annoyed face, and much more.

"one more poke and i will kill you" seungmin said, getting more annoyed. "ohh scary" jisung teased him even more. seungmin took a deep breath before putting down his tablet, he stared at jisung which was his cue to run.

"good luck!" felix shouted when jisung ran outside the room followed by an angry seungmin.

"i'm gonna kill you!" seungmin shouted which made jisung laugh while running. they ran across the hallway and jisung reached a dead end. he panicked and saw the elevator and quickly pushed the button.

the elevator reached the floor they were in and when the door opened, it was their senior, jaebum. jisung bowed and immediately stepped inside the elevator pushing the close-the-door button.

"what's the rush?" jaebum asked and looked at jisung's worried face while continuously  pushing the button.

"well uhm it's seung--" jisung didn't had the time to finish his question when seungmin's hand blocked the closing door.

"gotcha" seungmin smirked. jisung is now sweating inside his pants.

"good morning jaebum" seungmin greeted with a happy face.

"you're all in a good mood, why's jisung look so scared?" jaebum asked looking concerned at jisung.

"nah he just had some bad breakfast, you know" seungmin answered. "ah well good luck with that jisung" jaebum said. seungmin stood beside jisung who is now shaking. the elevator door opened and jaebum said his goodbyes to his juniors.

"see you around and seungmin, good luck with your comeback" jaebum winked and stepped out the elevator. seungmin thanked him and waved. jisung waved too nervously as the doors closed.

seungmin pushed the button to the floor below and looked at jisung intently. "so where were we?" he asked.

"ya you know that i love you so much right?" jisung said, stuttering. "nah" seungmin answered.

"i wrote some of your lyrics, don't kill me please" jisung plead as seungmin started to walk towards him.

"i know" seungmin said still walking towards jisung. he smirked when jisung felt the wall behind his back.

"bangchan will know about this!" jisung said, still stuttering, "oh really?" seungmin asked.

"yes!" jisung exclaimed. seungmin gently lean towards jisung until their faces were an inch apart.

"why do you like to tease me so much?" seungmin asked. jisung couldn't speak because one wrong move and his lips could touch seungmin's.

the elevator stopped but seungmin didn't moved. "the door just opened" jisung whispered, trying to calm himself.

"i know" seungmin said. he was going to tease jisung more when he heard someone say, "what the hell are you doing?" a familiar voice.

seungmin quickly turned around and saw lee know, "minho" he whispered. lee know raised his right eyebrow.

"hello!" jisung said and ran out the elevator. lee know cleared his throat, "no pda is allowed here, i know you know that" he said. seungmin looked away and nodded, "i know" he answered.

lee know walked inside the elevator and stood beside seungmin. silence surrounded them until lee know asked, "aren't you getting off?"

"ah yes thanks" seungmin said and walked towards the door, breathing heavily. he was about two feet away when a sweet voice called lee know, "ya! lee know!"

seungmin looked at the direction of the voice and it was lee know's co-actress. they were doing a new drama once again. he cleared his throat when the girl reached the elevator and wrapped her hands around lee know's arm.

"why are you walking so fast hmm?" the girl asked smiling, she then looked at seungmin and bowed. seungmin bowed back.

"oh! seungmin right? glad to have you back! the greatest vocalist" she said smiling. seungmin smiled back and looked at lee know.

"greatest vocalist" lee know repeated the girl's last words that made the girl looked at him, "yeah! i've seen the articles and it was all entitled with 'the greatest vocalist is back'!" she exclaimed and lee know chuckled.

the elevator made a sound signaling that the door is closing. seungmin didn't look away until the door was closed. 

'greatest vocalist' lee know's voice echoed in his head.

'i am the greatest vocalist' seungmin thought.