02

//

"you're not touching your food, seungmin" bang chan said after drinking some water. the four of them are all in the company's cafeteria, eating lunch. seungmin has been spacing out since his encounter with lee know.

"he's not paying attention" felix said while chewing, "don't talk with your mouth open, come on man" bang chan said. jisung stared at seungmin's serious face.

"did something happen between you and that lee know?" jisung asked that caught seungmin's attention. he looked at the three's curious faces but shrugged. seungmin started to eat quietly.

"bingo so it is about that lee know guy?" felix asked, looking at jisung and bang chan. "what up with him?" felix asked and seungmin answered by shaking his head.

"something is up, spill it" jisung said. seungmin glared at him and continued to eat.

"maybe it's not about lee know" bang chan said that made jisung and felix look at him, "you know the guy?" jisung asked.

"well yeah, i was with him last summer, i produced the songs that were used in the drama he was in" bang chan explained.

"what's he like?" jisung asked curiously. bang chan made a thinking gesture that made felix chuckle.

"funny" felix said. bang chan laughed, "well he's cold, even to the directors but they kept on giving him roles because he's really great in acting" bang chan explained.

"he's good looking too" jisung added. "no he's not" seungmin said.

"i'll be the judge of that" felix said. a tall guy walked in the cafeteria with a small girl, jisung pointed their direction, "there they are" he said. felix and bang chan looked at their direction and clear enough, it was lee know.

"hey he's good looking, what you talking about, seungmin?" felix said. seungmin rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat.

"i'm done eating, i'll see you at the recording room" seungmin said and left.

"what's up with him?" jisung said, felix just shook his head. bang chan put down his fork, "i'll talk to him" he said. jisung and felix nodded and bang chan left.

he caught up with seungmin who was already in the main building. he put his hands on the pocket of his hoodie, "i would have the same reaction if i saw my ex after years of being inactive" bang chan said and chuckled. seungmin remained silent.

"he talked to you?" bang chan asked and seungmin nodded. "woah not lee know like huh?" bang chan said that made seungmin chuckle a little bit.

"he wasn't cold to me before" seungmin said. "i know, i was the only one who supported your relationship" bang chan said.

"you missed him?" bang chan asked. "a little bit but seeing him with his new girlfriend makes me think that he really cheated on me" seungmin answered.

"its time for me to move on, focus on myself and in my career" seungmin added, bang chan nodded and they walked back to the recording room.

once they got inside, seungmin practiced some lines as bang chan guided him. a few minutes after, felix and jisung came back and didn't talked about lee know. they recorded seungmin's new song the whole afternoon.

they were done before 5 pm and jisung got out to get some snacks. "so when is your shoot for your music video?" felix asked seungmin.

"the day after tomorrow, i'm a little bit nervous since i'll be working with a new crew" seungmin answered.

"we'll be there, don't worry" bang chan reassured seungmin and patted his back. they waited for a while for jisung who took so long getting snacks.

"sorry for taking so much time" jisung said when he entered the room, "why did you took so long to get snacks?" bang chan asked.

"well i was on my way to the cafeteria and i heard lee know and his girlfriend arguing" jisung said. "they were like really fighting and i heard lee know said 'i wasn't your boyfriend in the first place'" jisung added that made the three confused.

"what are you saying? that they are fake dating?" felix asked. "yes?" jisung answered.

"there's no way, maybe they're practicing their lines? they are in a new drama" bang chan said, "maybe?" said jisung.

there was an awkward silence before felix's phone rang, it was his bestfriend, changbin. he happily answered the call, "well i gotta go, changbin is taking me to have dinner" felix said, smiling from ear to ear.

"someone's in love" bang chan teased, felix shook his head, "he's just sweet and we're only bestfriends" he said.

"only bestfriends" jisung said mocking felix.

"yeah only bestfriends" seungmin mocked felix as well. "shut up the both of you" felix said annoyed. jisung and seungmin laughed and gestured to felix to go.

"he's really in love with his bestfriend" bang chan said.

"yeah but the both of them are cowards, changbin obviously like him too" jisung said. seungmin laughed and agreed to jisung.

"just let them enjoy until one of them confesses" bang chan said. sengmin and jisung nodded. they listened to seungmin's new track until someone knocked on the door.

"i'll open it" seungmin said and got off his seat. he opened the door and lee know was at the other side.

seungmin didn't got the chance to speak, lee know went inside the room. "hey chan, can i stay at your place? i have an early shoot tomorrow and i don't feel like to drive tomorrow" lee know said.

"fine man, y'know my passcode right?" bang chan said. lee know nodded and tapped bang chan's shoulder.

seungmin's track was still playing that caught lee know's attention. he walked to the door where seungmin was still standing, "nice song" lee know said before walking out.

seungmin seemed shock and just stood there for a few minutes before jisung called him, "why you standing there? what's with you and that lee know guy?"

"nothing" seungmin answered and went back to his seat. he put on his earphones and listened to his track carefully.

"what's with them?" jisung asked and bang chan shrugged, acting like he doesn't know anything. "seungmin always act weird whenever he's around" jisung said while thinking.

the room went quiet until jisung invited them to go out and drink. "i think that's not a good idea" bang chan said.

"come on, we don't have any schedule tomorrow, just finalizing the songs" jisung plead. he looked at seungmin, "let's go?"

"fine" seungmin said and jisung jumped, getting excited. "alright but i'm not drinking" bang chan sighed in defeat. 

jisung and seungmin grabbed their bags as bang chan turned off his laptop. they got out of the room and went straight to bang chan's car.

"let's drink until we can't walk anymore!" jisung exclaimed and seungmin agreed. 'oh boy' bang chan thought.

"we're gonna have the time of our life!" jisung said with excitement in his voice.

"this is the celebration of my come back!" seungmin said, 'and the day i will forget you, lee know'