~26~

✨smut✨

|-|

"Is it too late to change my mind?"

I felt my stomach convulse as I asked the question. Seonghwa's head snapped twords me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him, even in the dark, where I knew I wouldn't be able to see his expression clearly. It scared me either way.
"Hongjoong,"
He said quietly.
"Change your mind about what, exactly?"
He asked.
"You. Us. Or, a relationship. Whatever you want to call it."

"I thought-"
He started.
"I'm terrified. But I love you. And I think it would be so stupid to pass up someone as perfect as you, Seonghwa. You'll find someone else eventually, but maybe you won't. Maybe it's me, and even if it's not. I don't want to pass up even a month of happiness with you."
I said before I let him finish his own sentence, this time I turned to him, and I couldn't make out his expression at all, as I had excepted.

He rolled over and swung his leg over my hips to straddle me.
"Do you think I would ever say no?"
His hands came to rest against the roof on either side of my head to lean down twords my face.
"I was worried you might."
I answered.
"I wouldn't have driven all the way out here if I wasn't to utterly and fully in love with you, Hongjoong."
He laughed, leaning down to press a kiss against my lips.
"Fuck. I still love the way your piercings feel."
He kissed my again, and again.

He slipped his legs down to take his weight off his knees and to fully lay on me, the front of his body pressed against mine.

"I love you Hongjoong. So, so fucking much."
He snuggled his face into my neck.
"You smell nice."
He laughed.
"Thank you?"
My reply came out sounding far more like a question then I intended it to.
"Such a strange person, Seonghwa."
He laughed again.
"I'm glad you like that I'm strange though."

We fell into a silence. Just enjoying each other's warmth in the cool weather.

"Hongjoong,"
I brushed my fingers through his bleach damaged hair.
"Yes, Seonghwa?"

"Are we a couple then?"

"If you want us to be."
I felt him nod.
"I do. I really do, actually."
I hummed, stroking my hand down his back from his hair.
"Okay. Then that's what we are."
I pressed a kiss onto the top of his head, raking the tips of my fingers up and down his torso, enjoying the way his body shivered against mine.

"Would it be bad to say I can't wait to go home?"
He asked.
"You want to? We've been here a couple hours."
He nodded his head.
"What time is it?"
He asked his voice muffled against my skin.
"Five thirty in the morning."

"Damn."
He pressed himself up away from me turning his head around to the east to see the light from the slowly rising sun dusting the sky with light pink and orange.
"Let's watch the sunrise then. Since we're already here."

_______

We drove home quietly in the early dawn sun as it proceeded to rise higher into the blue sky.

Seonghwa kept his hand rested on my thigh, gently squeezing the soft denim covered flesh every once in awhile.

The second we were in his apartment, I was pinned to the front door. Just as I would've hoped. The tension was high in the car, and even higher now. My arms were above my head, my wrists over lapping each other while he held them in place with one of his hands, his other hand slipped under my shirt to rest on my bare waist.

"I want to fuck you, so badly,"
His face leaned closer to mine.
"Then do it."
I pressed my lips into his, my tongue slipped over his bottom lip and quickly enough our tongues were over each other in a messy kiss.

Our roles were reversed from the first time I was in his house, from the first time I actually really spent time with him. I knew him as a person now, and I loved him as a person.

His hand fell from my wrists to the other side of my waist, and I let my own arms fall around his neck to rest on his shoulders. His hand moved down my torso to rest on hips and then dropped lower. He bent over slightly to get a solid hold on the backs of my thighs and then yanked me closer to lift me up, pretty effortlessly. And carried me to his room.

He gently placed me on his bed, leaning over me.
"So, you really actually wanna do this?"
He asked.
"Positive actually."
I laid down, keeping a firm hold on the sleeves of his sweater so I could pull him down twords me. I pressed a kiss against his lips.
"Just make me cum."
I laughed.
"That I could probably do."
He pressed his lips back into mine. Slowly working down my neck, his teeth nipping at my skin ever once in awhile, until the collar of my shit stopped him.

I felt his fingers slip under the waist of my sweater, his fingertips were cold against my skin, his hands slid further up my torso, letting the way his wrists caught my shit to pull it higher up by body.

I lifted my body up a bit for him to get my sweater completely off of me. He continued kiss and biting my skin over my collarbones and lower to my chest. He whispered praises of my so called beauty against my skin. His warm breath was a pleasant contrast to the cold air of the room.

"You're so lovely."
Seonghwa complimented finally undoing my belt and pants to tug them down off my legs completely. His fingers grazed over my hip bones. I heard the click on a lube bottle, that I quite frankly didn't even remember him grabbing, open.

"Yeah?"
He asked for confirmation that I actually still wanted this with a head nod twords the lube he'd just coated his fingers in.
"Yeah."
I felt his now lubed finger press into me, and the unusual burning sensation of being stretched, even so slightly.

It wasn't particularly too long before I decide I was adequately adjusted to handle a much larger size.

"Do you want me to move slowly?"
Seonghwa asked, now fully undressed himself, and patiently awaiting me to tell him what to do.
"Just slam into me,"
I responded and watched Seonghwa's eyes widen a moment.
"That's gonna hurt like a bitch."
He replied. And I nodded.
"Don't care. You're allowed to."

He wasn't wrong by any means. It was painful, but the pain dissipated into pleasure fairly quickly. I was completely at a loss for any sort of coherent sentences and was just a moaning mess underneath him. He moved with sharp and fast thrusts every time, it was almost overwhelming.

He knew exactly how to get me to my climax and was doing everything in his power to do just that. I came with no warning other then the body language I only hoped he had picked up on somehow, Seonghwa finished almost instantaneously inside me.

I felt buxzed and tired. Seonghwa let himself drop to lay on top of me. Not one thought considering the fact that he was laying in my sweat and cum, not that I think he would particularly care either way.

We laid unmoving, and quiet. Heavy breathing the only audible sound in the room.

"I love you, you know that right?"
Seonghwa asked pressing soft kisses into my neck.
"I do. And I love you too."
He sat up away from me a bit.
"Are you still scared?"

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to face your fears?"
He smiled wide at me.
"I couldn't imagine anyone I'd rather face my fears with."

"Me neither. I love you Seonghwa."

"I love you, Kim Hongjoong."

-END-