~19~

*smut*
(I think I keep forgetting to warn about smut lmao)

|-|

The yellow light of the morning sun danced through the sheer curtain in the light purple walled room. I looked around a second, recognizing the room pretty quickly as Seonghwa's.

My head was pounding the second I woke up. I woke to an empty bed? I was fucking drunk, and I don't remember too much, but I was almost positive I fell asleep with Seonghwa, now. I was surly in his room. But I can't remember if he layed down with me last night.

Or what exactly happened with him.

All I could pray is that my stupid self didn't ask him for anything, or tell him anything that sober me wouldn't.

I sat up, the room spinning, and I decided to just stay put until I could blink away my dizziness. The doorknob turned and the door swung open to reveal the utterly breathtaking tan skinned boy.

"I was just coming to see if you were up. How do you feel?"
I shook my head.
"Like shit."
I laughed.
"Here's some water, you're probably pretty dehydrated."
He handed me the glass and watched me down it with soft, kind eyes.
"That should help."

"Thanks."

He plopped himself down onto the bed his body bouncing off the mattress a bit before he crossed his legs under one another. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me.

"Everything okay?"
I asked him. Everything in me forced me to refrain from just lunging at him, and prepping his face and body with kisses and love.

I wished I wouldn't have told him I didn't love him when he confessed to me, I wish I hadn't been so stupid.

I wish I had a time machine to fix it.

"Fine. It's morning. Would you still like to...-"
He trailed off.
It was now my turn to stare.
"Would I like to?"
He leaned forward a bit, his breath fanning against my face. And fuck did I miss him being this close to me.
"You asked to kiss me again last night, and I said you could in the morning. Do you want to?"
His cheeks flared red in embarrassment in the most enduring way possible. My breath hitched. And just as I feared, I was a fucking idiot last night yet I was so happy I was, and I was granted just one more chance that I shouldn't be given.
"I don't remember that. But I do. I do want to kiss you again."

He leaned into me, the palms of his hands pressing some of his weight into my thighs when he lifted from the bed a bit, his lips caught mine in a desperate kiss, rough and sweet and gentle all at the same time. My heart was racing, hammering into my ribcage so hard Seonghwa could probably hear it.

It was like my first kiss all over again. The nervousness, the excitement, the love only this time that love felt a bit different. It felt like I was floating, and the only thing keeping me weighted were those hands against my legs.

Seonghwa pulled away only leaving enough time to shove me back into the bed moving himself to be entirely on top of me before his lips were on mine again, and it felt so fucking good. His hips jerked against mine drawing a moan from me, I felt Seonghwa smile against me before pulling away.

"I missed that noise, Hongjoong."
He laughed.
"Not now,"
I whispered.
"No? You don't want this?"
His head cocked to the side.
"I want to talk. This can wait until later."
He nodded moving off my lap to sit the exact way he was just minutes ago, only now closer.