~23~

✨smut✨

|~|

In the morning, Hongjoong was still alseep peacefully next to me. I had things to do today, and I couldn't quite decide if I wanted to wake him, or leave him alone in my house. I trusted him enough to be positive he wouldn't rob me, but I still felt hesitant to just abandon him.

He was so adorable asleep. He was adorable anytime he was existing. But he was really adorable asleep. I stared at him for a bit, no matter how strange it was to watch someone sleep I just couldn't help myself. He was just so perfect.

I decided I would get up finally, and get myself ready. I'd just leave him a note and let him sleep until he woke up himself. I sat up ever so slowly holding my breath, gently moving his limbs off of my body, and rotating myself just enough to stand up without disturbing him too much.

I exhaled and started to walk away but felt a slight tug on the sleeve of my sweater.
"Where are you going?"
Hongjoong asked groggily sleep still lacing his voice. He probably wasn't even completely awake as he started sitting up.
"Shh, go back to bed. I'm sorry I woke you."
I hushed him.
"Wait. No, that didn't answer my question."
He said squinting his eyes against the very minor amount of light in the room and pulling me back twords the bed.
"I need to get ready, and go exist."
I laughed, but still allowed myself to be pulled back down into the bed.
"Just lay down for a bit longer."
He requested letting for of my shirt.

And of course I did. Because how could I say no to that. He hummed happily and immediately snuggled his body back into my side, nuzzling his face against my neck. I felt him place gentle kisses against my neck, over and over.

"Stop."
He laughed quietly.
"Why? You don't like it?"

"Fuck you."

"Hm, I would prefer to fuck you."

I set myself up for that one.

"The neck kink is still so unexpected."
Hongjoong said moving my shirt out his his way in able to rest his hand against the bare skin of my lower stomach.
"It's not a kink. I just like how it feels."
He hummed.
"And it turns you on like literally nothing else. Look."
He gestured downward on my body.
"You don't think I know,"
I laughed.
"I live like this. And you do nothing but make is a billion times worse."

"Then can I fix it?"

"Wouldn't that be you getting your way?"

"Sure. But you'd like it too."
I nodded.
"You can do whatever you'd like, Hongjoong."
His hand slid a bit lower on my body. Before abruptly stopping.
"Wait."
He said, propping himself up a bit. I frowned at him.
"What?"

"You don't like morning sex. I'm not- I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
I squeezed my eyes shut. Trying to distance myself from the fact that his hand was still there, just under the waistband of my pants, and driving me absolutely insane.
"You're not. I'm fine with it. You asked."
He continued moving his all the way under my pants drawing a gasp from me when he wrapped his hand around my cock.

"Fuck..."
I sighed out. The metal rings that sat on a few of his fingers were cold against my warm skin. His face was still buried against my neck and my senses felt clouded. Between him jerking me off and kissing my neck I was reeling. It was overwhelming on all the best ways. For once in my life, I wasn't concerned with the volume of my moans, even when I definitely should be. I was in far too much bliss to care. I was whining and I knew I was and I didn't care. And he didn't either.