So Yoichi was overwhelmed when Hisashi's Meta Ability was revealed because of that maid. His company declared bankrupcy just because Hisashi had Meta Abilities. Hisashi, at the age of 25, grew up in a toxic family and negativity saw how cruel the world is.

Being forced to mature at a young age, Hisashi is extremely smart. Because of what happened, he decided to step up and lead people for their equal rights. He started to give and take meta abilities here and there, creating a massive follower that follows him.

Because of his growing power, the Government started to send assassins to kill him. But ends up failing as those assassins either die trying or join his side.

He made a lot of crime and bad deeds for a good cause, that his brother started to see him as a monster. The whisper of the maids and Yoichi's ignorance didn't help. So when Hisashi forces a quirk to his own brother just in case one of the assassins tries to kill Yoichi.

But instead of being grateful, Yoichi started to rebel towards him. It didn't help that all the pressure of being a leader of rebels is weighing him. Hisashi started to crumble. His anxiety and paranoia is getting worse that he put Yoichi in a vault, so he would be at ease that his brother is protected.

It didn't go well when the Military managed to get Yoichi out. Hisashi tried to find Yoichi. But when he found him, he was no longer the Yoichi he knew. As Yoichi was completely brainwashed by the Military and went against him. Yoichi had been strategic and totally ruined a lot of his plans. But he didn't do anything to that.

Which causes a lot of displeasure to his followers. They got to the point that everyone split up. The other group that later became the Meta Liberation Front.

Yoichi dies in front of Hisashi in one of their group's raids. He dies protecting the person he considers as Savior. The browned spiky haired guy! This causes a lot of toll to Hisashi's mind. That he threw his morality and started to become cold and calculative.

Those who stay loyal to him are the ones that spread out around the world to help Hisashi. Those followers that stay are only 500 members. He granted them longevity and went into different parts of the world to spread Hisashi's influence.

It was already too late when he found out about One For All. It's all because the brown spiky haired guy uses the same quirk as his brother. Upon investigating, he found out that Yoichi transferred his quirk to the brown spiky haired guy.

Knowing that his brother left a legacy, he wanted to obtain it and possibly talk to his dead brother inside. He knew that quirk always leave an essence of their users. He found it out before but he manage to found a way to get rid of them and make the quirk his own. He hunt the second user and kill him as he is the reason why Yoichi die.

He was killed before knowing that Hisashi is just fighting for the rights of those who have Meta Abilities. His method might be questionable but Hisashi can't find a right solution as of now. He really regret those days that he let Yoichi be ignorant. He just want to protect him and have normalcy when there is nothing normal in this world anymore.

Hunting his brother's quirk user is always been a pain in his ass. Specially the second, third, and fourth user. He just keep on fighting for equal rights

--*--

A century have passed and Hisashi is still actively making moves. He created the Akatani Corporation under a different name. Without someone knowing him as their boss. His identity as the CEO are all been a mystery to those who work with him. He made a lot of strict rules and implimented it strictly.

Like no one was allow to descriminate others. Whether its their quirk, or lack of quirk, status, position, work, even their gender preference, and skin color. Any form of descrimination is strictly forbidden. Many of their employee are fired because of this and Hisashi never gave a fuck about them.