Chapter 33 : Celebration

*.•Tuk POV•.*

"Come here Tuk Tuk! I wanna make your hair!" Kiri calls after me as I run out of her grip to go see Neteyam. "Ugh FINE. But ruin my hair, and I'll ruin your reputation!" I don't know what that means, but Lo'ak told me to say that and I trust him. "Eywa, calm down! I won't ruin it I will just style it a bit. Don't you want to look your best for Teyam?" Shoot, now I can't say no.....

She sits down behind me on a rock, letting me sit on the smaller one. "Can you put beads in it like Teyam has?" I try to turn and look at her, but she was holding my hair tight in her fingers so I couldn't. "Of course!" She reaches into the pouch around her waist and pulls out some colourful beads.

Yay I'm gonna look really pretty!

*.•Ao'nung POV•.*

On the second day after we'd met the Sully's, I'd let my sister do my hair. At the time this cause a lot of problems because of the comments from my father and Lo'ak. But Neteyam said that he liked it when I had my hair down, so I decided that I'd do that (just for today).

That still meant that I would have to ask my sister. And I know that she is going to freak out and make a big deal out of the fact that I want her to style my hair. "Hey Reya! Could you maybe- Help with the-" "Yes I can help you with your hair Nungie" Nahh she did not just call me that.

She takes me into our marui and sits me down in front of her. "Up or down?" She takes my hair out of the bun and starts to fiddle with it a little bit while she waits for me to decide. "Down, but if there's a way for it not to go into my face then I'd like that" I can hear her shuffling around behind me as she continues 'fixing' my hair.

"Alright one second" She walks deeper into the marui, leaving me to just sit there and wait for her to come back because I'm to scared to turn my head. "Oki I'm back!" She plops herself down behind me again and braids some flowers into my hair.

*.•Neteyam POV•.*

My dad had helped me get ready for the party, it was going to start in like ten minutes. Kiri had fixed Tuk's hair and Tsireya had done Ao'nung's and Lo'ak's. My mama was currently fixing my hair because it was "Crusty". I swear I've never heard her use that word before. 

"Have you seen Ao'nung yet?" Kiri walks in and sit opposite me, reaching out her hand so she can adjust the bandages around my chest. "No, why?" I look over at her worried, what if he went missing. Or what if he ran away. Or what if he got-

"Oh he said something about- Forget I said anything!" Why is she acting so weird? "Alright I'm finished" My mum stands up and walks away again, leaving me and Kiri to just stare at each other in silence. "Hey" I break the silence, cursing myself for being this awkward around my sister. 

But to be fair, she was the one acting weird. 

"How's it going between you and Rotxo?" I can see her face go a darker shade of blue, making her hide her face in her hands. "Oh it's fine, but how's it going between you and Ao'nung" Alright now it's my turn to blush. Mostly because of how much has happened since I last talked to Kiri about this stuff.

"Shut up!" She raises a non existent eyebrow at my sudden hostility. "Oh yea? So I was just imagining it when I saw the two of you kissing? Hmm? HMM?" I stare at her blinking uncontrollably as she says this, mouth hanging slightly open.

"Don't worry, I won't Tell anyone" That's not really the problem Kiri. It's just- I don't know. "I'm not really worried about that, I just-" I cut myself off and stand up from the ground. "I understand, plus we should get going" She jumps up herself, grabbing my hand and dragging me after her to the beach.