Chapter 32 : Until I met you

*.•Neteyam POV.*

"How are you feeling Sully?" I look up and see Ronal walking towards me. Honestly, I woke up like a week ago but couldn't feel more tired. "I'm alright, when can I leave here?" After I say it I realize that it may seem rude so I try to retract my statement but get interrupted. "Today, you have a couple of visitors right now though" I snap my head in the direction of the door as fast as I can, expecting to see Ao'nung or Lo'ak.

"Hey Tey! What's up!" Spider, I've missed him so much. "Spider!" I sit up and pull my (technical) brother into a hug. "How've you been?" He pulls back and sits down in front of me, adjusting his oxygen mask. "Never better" I speak in the most sarcastic tone I ever have, earning a snort from the human boy in front of me. 

"Yea, yea okay. I feel like almost dying made you more snarky" I roll my eyes, giving him a 0.1 second long death stare. "I don't think it was the dying, I think Ao'nung has been making me more and more mean" I smile as I look past Spider out of the entrance, where I can just see Ao'nung and Rotxo splashing eachother with water. 

"Oh yea, I heard about that guy. How's it going between you two?" What? I look over at him confused, trying to understand what he means. "Wait, you two aren't dating?" I feel my breath hitch in my throat, leaving me shocked. "Why would you think that? We're not-" "No need to get defensive! All I know is that you two kissed" This doesn't really help my shock as I continue staring at him. 

"I- UHM" 

"Hey guys!"

*.•Ao'nung POV•.*

Me and Rotxo were doing our chores, boring. I'd much rather just hang out with Teyam 24/7, but alas. Soon enough, both of us got distracting from our work of sorting fish and ran out to the water to play. I splash a whole bunch of water in his face, then immediately sprinting as fast as I can through the water. 

"Oh you fucker!!!! Come back here Ao'nung!!!!!" He runs after me, even though we both know he will never catch me because of his short ass legs (return of the short ass legs). In the corner of my eye I see someone enter the medic's marui, distracting me from the high speed chase. "Haha I got you!" Before I know what came over me, Rotxo jumps at me and knocks me under the water. 

"Ngeeoo thuhcehr" I try to curse at him, the water in my mouth making it an impossible task. "Huh? What? Say it again?" He smiles at me with the same cheeky grin he has on when he uses one of his cheesy pick-up lines on Kiri. "I said : You fucker" I boop him on the nose and then get up and start walking to the beach, wanting to check on Neteyam. 

"Where are you going?" He calls after me, still out of breath from running through the water. "I am going to go check on Neteyam" I call back, brushing some of the water off of my legs and putting my hair behind my ear. "You mean your BoYfRiEnD?" I turn around to the same goofy grin as he makes his voice crack on purpose.

"Bye!!!!" I run over the sand and jump onto the paths, turning left to go to where Neteyam is staying. 

"Hey guys" I greet the two sitting inside, recognizing the second boy as the human that the Sully's are friends with. "Hey Ma'Nung! This is Spider" He greets me and then points at the so called 'Spider'. 

Before I can say anything else, Kiri comes in and takes Spider by the arm. She drags him back outside after her and leave me and Neteyam to awkwardly wonder what just happened. "Well, that was wierd" I look over at Neteyam, him sitting up and fiddling with some of the loose strands of his hair.

"I'll say, you wanna come in and sit down? You don't have to stand awkwardly at the door!" He chuckles at his own answer, revealing his adorable smile. "I love you so much Ma'Tìyawn(love)" I hurry over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "Love you too Nung" He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling our faces closer together. 

I close my eyes and enjoy the moment as our foreheads rest against eachother. "Can I ask you something?" He pulls back, his eyes flickering down to my chest, avoiding my gaze. "Yea sure!" I put my hand under his chin and lift his head up to look at me. 

"What are we?" I can tell he's wanted to say that for a while, probably not sure how to ask it. "I mean, It's your choice. What do you think we are?" His eyes are flickering over my face, trying to find a point to focus on. "I mean- I want to- Are we- Do you-" "Let me stop you right there. Neteyam te Sulli Tsyeik'itan, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I can see his eyes light up when he hears the last bit.

"Yes, Yes. A thousand times yes!" He moves his arms from around my neck to under my arms and pulls me in for a hug. We stay silent for a while, his head resting against my chest. Saying that my stomach is doing flips and there are butterflies inside it would be an understatement.  

"Alright, you should probably get ready. We have a celebration tonight"

*.•A/n•.*

What's up guys!

So I'm getting a dog and I get to the name, I managed to get it down to three names and I want you guys to help me pick. The three names are : 

Bandit

Ghost

Atlas

(you don't have to help it's just a choice if you want to, he's a black and white Aussie Shepherd btw)

Thanks for reading, have a beautiful day/night! 💙

---------------------------------

*.•Cat Serenade - Beetlebug.*

<< || >>