Chapter 1 : Visitors

Even I will admit this is long for a first chapter, so im sorry about that... it's literally like 2038 words 💀. Thank you for reading my story though! Have a nice day/night! 💙

I wake up to the sound of my sister talking to one of her friends. "oh my gosh! he was so cute!" I hear one of her friends, Läla, say in an excited voice. "shh! be quiet, you're going to wake up Ao'nung" one of her other friends, who I have never heard of before, speaks in a more hushed voice. I open my eyes slightly and notice them sitting in a circle of three.

"A little too late for that" I groan and sit up as I watch the new girl stare at me. My sister slaps her shoulder and the girl immediately looks down and blushes. "You woke up late Ao" Tsireya watches me stand up and make my way to the exit. "Leave me alone I was out late last night" she rolls her eyes and I walk out.

"whats up brooooo" I turn around and see my best friend running towards me. "Hey Rotxo! wanna race?" before he even reaches me, he nods and grabs my arm. He pulls me towards one of the decks where we can saddle our Ilu. I call out for one and two come.

"Hand me a saddle" I ask of my friend and he immediately obliges. "here you go" I saddle the Ilu and then ask for another one so I can saddle the second Ilu. Once they are both ready, I dive into the water. I slip onto the Ilu and make the Kuru bond.

"alright bro, you ready?" I turn to face my friend who nods at me, also sitting on an Ilu. "Okay, three... two... o-" before I can finish counting down I hear the village horn ring, this can only mean one of two things.

Emergency clan meeting,

or visitors...

Rotxo was already heading towards the area of sand that stuck out from the beach. I follow him and get out of the water where he does as well. A big group of people are standing around the new visitors. I push through the crowd and see that there are six na'vi standing in tbe middle of all the commotion.

Presumably there were two parents, two sons, and two daughters. I don't really get a good look at all of them but as I walk closer the two boys sign a greeting, a gesture which I ignore. One of the boys catches my eye, though I am not too sure why.

Before I can get a good look at him, me and Rotxo stop walking and stand just behind them, surveying them. "What is that?" Rotxo interrupts me from my thoughts. "Is that supposed to be a tail?" I joke back at him as we both chuckle at their so called tails. One of the boys' ears perk when he hears me speak. "It's so small! How are they supposed to swim?" I grab the taller boys' tail and he turns around to hiss at me.

Just as this happens, Tsireya walks out of the water and flicks me in the chest. "Ao'nung! Be nice!" I roll my eyes at her before noticing the way one of the boys are staring at Reya. About to tell him off, I hear my father say something that catches my attention.

"JakeSully, you will stay with us. My children, Tsireya and Ao'nung will teach your children our ways" hearing this I immediately get annoyed. "But da-" before I can finish complaining about the duty I have just been asigned, I get interrupted. "Ao'nung, it is decided" my father silences me and I nod looking down.

My father sends the villagers away and I stay behind, waiting for Tsireya to tell me what to do. "Follow me! I'll show you to your new home" Tsireya smiles and explains some stuff about our clan, I honestly just tune most of it out.

Halfway through our walk to the marui, that the family will be staying in, I notice that the boy who had grabbed my attention earlier is walking in front of me. He is not facing me, but something about him makes me feel weird. Not uncomfortable, just weird.

"Ao'nung! Are you listening?" I snap out of my thoughts to the sound of my sister. "hmm, what?" I look over to her and she changes her stance and crosses her arms as she looks at me. "We are to start our training immediately, and you are not leaving" I roll my eyes when she says this but ultimately nod.