Chapter 6 : Date?

I wake up and think about Ao'nung, Tsireya's big brother. I remember staring at him when I was little, but he never seemed to notice me. I loved him with all my heart, I only hoped that he would do the same.

I get up and decide that today is the day that I am going to ask him out. I walk outside and see Tsireya walking, I don't really like her but if I'm friends with her I can hang out with her brother. "Hey there Níhona! How are you?" she smiles brightly at me as she asks the question.

"Im good, what are you going to do today" I don't bother to ask how she is since I don't care. "Me and Ao have to train with the Sullys!" she says it with the same tiring energy I hate so much. "Can I join you guys?" I ask hoping that she will say yes so that I can hang ot with Ao'nung, and maybe ask him if-

Not now

"Sure? I wasn't aware you wanted to hang out with them?" she asks and I try to think of a quick response. "Uh, yea! I would love to hang out with, them" I would, not. I don't want to spend any time with those freaks, but if it means I get ot see Ao'nung, I don't mind.

We walk to the beach where I see Ao'nung talking to one of the forest freaks. I hate the way they are laughing and smiling with eachother, and joking with eachoter. "Hey Ao!" I speak in a flirty tone as I sit right next to him.

"Uh, hey?" I can tell he doesn't know my name so I look at Tsireya to introduce. "This is Níhona, she was in the pod when we were talking with Läla a couple of days ago" he nods undertsanding what she is saying, omg he remembers me.

"Your hair looks nice today!" I smile at him as I compliment his hair. "Would you like to go out with me sometime?" I ask still not believing I had actually said those words. He looks at me, dumbstruck.

I gain a bit more confidense and repeat the same question again. "Would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?" I emphasise the 'you' and the 'me'. He sits with his eyes wide open staring at me.

"So, do you want to or not?" I stare at him, by now everybody is staring at me with eyes wide. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Uh, sure why not?" he responds finally and I smile happily. "Oh my gosh, okay! See you on Saturday! Meet me here when the sun goes down" I jump into his arms to give him a hug and then run away back to my pod.

He likes me, he actually likes me