"You might get morning sickness at your early stage of pregnancy as well as tiredness" she adds.

Morning sickness ?

Last time I had that was when me and Zaidan broke up but after a while I felt a little better.

I don't think I was showing any signs of pregnancy so I don't understand.

"Okay"

"I'm also going to be doing some other test on you to make sure your healthy" she says smiling.

I finally leave the doctors office now sitting in my car with the air on.

What is Zaidan gonna think ?

My mind is all over the place.

Zaidan's POV

1:12 pm

"I landed you can come now" I tell my driver Richard over the phone.

"5 minutes" he states.

I hang up then slide my phone in my pocket.

Tired yuh fuck.
Man deven eat nothing from morning.

Richard pulls up at my foot and I pick up the duffel bag from the floor then get in the backseat.

"Straight a di hotel" I tell him.

"Alright boss" he says.

I take my phone from my pocket and decide to send Aaliyah a message.

*Jus land mi don , soon call yuh*

8 minutes pass and no response.

Maybe she decided to not work from home today.

Never imagine mi self fi have a girl weh mi care bout suh much dawg.

I know I'm just here for 2 days but I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I got used to sleeping with her.

The car comes to a stop and I look outside realizing we reached.

"Should I wait on you or this is your....." he starts.

"Tommorw at 10 in the morning" I cut him off.

"Alright"

I pick up my back and hop out of the car.

I got up to my hotel room after and took a shower.

Coming out of the shower , I wrap a towel around my lower body and use another one to dry my beard.

I walk towards the telephone into the room and call room service.

"Hello , Guest services this is Trina , how can I be of assistance ?" A lady with chirpy voice answers.

"I'll like to have a cheeseburger with French fries and a water"

"What is your name and room number ?" she ask.

"Oakes , 205"

"Okay Mr.Oakes your order will be up shortly , enjoy your meal" she says.

I hang up.

I throw on a grey joggers and a plain white t-shirt then I hear a knock on the door 5 minutes after.

I open the door and it's the room service.

"Good evening , where would you like it ?" she asks. Her eyes travels from my face down to my torso.

"Evening , you can put it over there" I point to the table in the room.

She walks over to the table and sets the food out.

I tip her and she leaves.

I sit around the table then decide to give Aaliyah a call.

"Hello" she says after answering.

I want to see her face.

"Turn on your camera" I tell her.

The call switches to video call and her face pops up.

"Why yuh look suh ?...tell mi who ramp wid yuh cause mi will come back a Jamaica right now " I say jokingly.

She chuckles and her smile disappears seconds after.

She sets the phone on something on her table so I can see her better then rest her hand on her cheek.

So fucking pretty.

I can't let nothing happened to her.

"Wah wrong wid yuh ?"

"Nothing I'm good Zaidan"

"A some fuck yuh want enuh" I say laying back on the chair with the phone in my hand.

She widens her eyes and open her mouth as if she's shocked at what I said.

"No I don't" she says shaking her head

"I miss you" she adds pouting.

"Yuh sure a me yuh miss or a sumu else ?"

"I hate you" she says then roll her eyes smiling.

" I have something to tell you but I'll like to tell you in person" she says and I hear the mood changing in her voice.

Wah dis now ?

"Oh I wonder what's that now , good news or bad ?" I ask tilting my head to the side then raising a brow.

"I mean it's good but maybe..." she starts and doesn't finish.

Maybe what ?

I hear a phone ringing in the background then she picks it up and bring it up to her ear.

I put the phone down on the table in the mean time then continue to eat my food.

Wonder a wah dis this bout now.

She a plan fi lef mi ?

I quickly clear the thought out of my head.

I don't know why that's the first thing that came to my head.

We have been good and everything so it couldn't be that.

Authors Note: I've been thinking that the chapters are too short...do u guys think so ?...I've just been really busy lately but I still wanted to give you guys something .