⚡📺 𝑽𝒐𝒙 📺⚡

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

I like you

You turn around and to your surprise to see vox, “v-vox! how did you get in here!” vox shrug his shoulder and shove his two hands inside his pockets and look away unbeknownst to you his cheeks we're turning into shade of red.

“did you hear what i said?”

your mind trying to remember what did vox said to your earlier but you seem forget so easily

vox notice it and he let out deep sigh, he close his eyes ready to say it again ignoring his cheeks is turning into redder.

“i said i like you!”

your jaw line open wide as your eyes is also wide open too 'he likes...........me?........' you thought to yourself

you suddenly turn around and slam your hands both of your cheeks that gives red bruises. “y-you cannot like me! i-im a human and your a demon!”

vox frown a bit “so you don't like me” your eyes widened when you heard what vox said you quickly turn around and shook your head slightly “i-i didn't say that i like you!.......I...........I.........”

your face turn into fluster and looks away “is illegal to like someone in hell...”

vox sigh and looks down “i know what you're thinking” you went silenced as you let vox speak “i know that im not always there for you when you needed someone...”

you slowly look at him as vox face seem like he was serious “.....thats why right here....right now......I'll always there for you”
vox look at your e/c eyes as both of you having staring contest

“now.......Y/n L/n, I'll wait for your answers.”

before you could even speak vox turn around to walk away you sigh disappointed and look up the red clouds

~ 9 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~

when you and vox dating, valentino and velvet we're disappointed and jealous at the same time but they know that they're friend wouldn't never hurt your feelings but they support your decision and let vox make you the happiest woman in hell.

you we're patting vark your fiance pet
he was snuggling in your warm hands seeming enjoying your warmest