< 043 >

A/N: since all of you wanted to continue the story well then.......

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Is been 3 days, since lucifer has made up his mind, you hummed as you watering the rose
"Hey y/n" you look at your shoulder and see vaggie was leaning on the wall and smile at you "oh hey vaggie"

she back away the wall, and heading towards you "i heard that your convincing charlie dad right?"

you took a deep breath and look over to the rose "yes, i did i just wanted to help charlie y'know" vaggie chuckle and look at the rose that you've been watering

you two we're awkwardly standing each other until vaggie decided to break the silent  treatment "charlie has been trying her best since she was a kid"

you side glance at vaggie and humming "can i ask you something?" she hummed mentioned you that she's listening you clear your throat as you place the water spray besides the rose vase.

"how did you and charlie meet?"

vaggie pause for a moment and she rub her arms as she looked at something "charlie safe me when i was no where to live" you hummed as vaggie continue "when she told me to help her hotel and her dreams I was kinda disagree"

vaggie sigh softly as her eyes slowly turning into soften "but seeing her begging me to help her hotel and success her goal, i agree to help her..."

vaggie look at you, and smile a bit "after those years when sinners didn't wanted charlie to help them redemption, we became close to each other. until we succeed."

you smile softly and patted her shoulder that makes her cheeks turn into shade of pink "im glad charlie help you vaggie!"

she nod, as she mumbling something under her breath, "i-i gotta go, i think nifty called me." you nod, before you could say goodbye to her she already turn around to walk away

you sigh and look at the rose and caress the petals softly.

ʚ MEANWHILE LUCIFER ɞ

Lucifer has been not focusing of his meeting as his mind keep repeating what you said to him 3 days ago. he curse under his breath unit a staff demon look at him with curious face. "Uhh sire? everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, just continue the meeting.." he said as he gestured his hand to continue and the demon who's standing in the middle nod and continue talking about some business

lucifer turn his arm chair and look outside his wall glass, and see the pentagram city,
'should i talk to my father?' lucifer thought as he shook his head and rub his temple "what the fuck! No! He's a fucking god that i couldn't stand a chance to look at his shitty face-"

"Uhmm my lord are you sure you're oka-"

"If you keep telling me that im okay!? just leave the goddamn meeting office!?" lucifer said as his eyes glowing into bright yellow and the demon shiver in fear.

once all the demons we're all out except him, he sigh deeply as he look at the pentagram city again.

ʚ BACK TO YOU ɞ