< 014 >

when alastor and y/n came back, charlie approaches them with panic expression
"Hmm, oh charlie-" "you have to see this" y/n lift up her eyebrow and she look at alastor who shrugged his shoulder and they follow charlie towards the living room.

vaggie look at them with stoic face, as she grab the remote and turn on the TV.

Katie: good afternoon! I'm katie killjoy

Tom: and I'm tom trench!

Katie: today our news, is that the radio demon also known as a powerful overload in hell! has a date!

the others look at alastor who's held a confusing face, "date? i never had a date?" he said and the others went back to look at the 666 news.

Tom: that's right! here's the proof that he has date with the most beautiful imp!

the others saw alastor is with Y/n who's having picnic together, and y/n gasp of horror.

Katie: that's right tom! besides she looks very beautiful imp too~ she must be a model or a actress!

Katie said as she look at the imp demon also known as y/n who's smiling at alastor in photo

Vaggie turn off the TV, and she looks at them with same expression "I told you! this is going to bad happening!" vaggie groan as she rub her temple while y/n held a horror face when she saw that photo. 'this is bad! very bad! why did i even get out of the hotel!'

alastor eyes darkened when the way katie and tom keeps calling Y/n 'beautiful' makes him wanna kill them for 1 second.

"Alastor" alastor eyes back to normal when charlie calls him, he looks at her, as she looked at him with worried face. "how did you guys didn't even know that someone took a photo both of you." Alastor sigh

"we didn't notice that my dear, we we're just minding our own business." Charlie narrow her eyebrow before she could spoke,
Y/n cut her off with shaking tone.

"T-This is very b-bad.......n-now the entire h-hell knows about this!" charlie quickly went to y/n side as she rub her both arms gently with her kind smile "hey, hey, hey, don't worry y/n everything is going to be uhhhh....Fine!"

Charlie said as she keep smiling even though is a awkward smile, y/n shook her head slightly as she push Charlie hand gently away from her arms.

"no! is not fine! i thought this is going to be fine just between me and al! But now....someone took a picture with us and they thought that me and al going out a date!" Charlie sigh as alastor looks away kinda bit offended.

"imagine that, they'll keep bothering me and they'll know that I'm a human!?.......... Charlie tell your father that i n-need to go back to the human world now!?" Y/n said as she grab charlie both shoulder and shake her slightly vaggie quickly walk towards them in the middle and she grab y/n shoulder push her away from Charlie who's about to dizzy from y/n shaking her.

"Y/n, you need to calm down. we'll figure this out-"

"No! we never figure this out! this is my fault that i wanted to go out for a walk and now....i put you al...." Y/n look at alastor with guilty and sad eyes.

"Into this mess.........." y/n run away heading to her hotel bedroom as she ignore the others calling her name.

♥︎

Y/n has been staying her room for an hour as she was over think about the news, she feel bad that she put al into this mess and they thought that both of them we're having a date, 'how can be the demon and human allowed to be on a date....is illegal right?' Y/n thought as she pull her knees closer to her chest.