< 023 >

After the performance, Y/n look at herself in the mirror while having a deep thoughts
'okay calm down y/n.....just take a deep breath........inhale.........exhale......inhale..........exhale......... Inhale-!'

her thought cut off when she heard a knocking on the window, she turn her head and gasp loudly when she see a unknown smiling angel but there's a three angel flying outside her window like a creep.

before she could scream for the others a one angel who's went inside her window easily and place their palm on her mouth, as she try to take off their hands off her mouth.

"shhhh....is alright we are the angel extermination" Y/n eyes suddenly wide open when she remembered who's the 'angel extermination' is when charlie said to her about them.

"and we wouldn't hurt you" said the creepy smiling angel extermination said, and slowly pull their hands away from her mouth.

Y/n narrow her eyebrow trying to progress what the smiling angel said. "you......guys......... would.....hurt......me?"
the three of them nod,

"Yes, we have a order to take you to the heaven." your eyes widened again, when the smiling angel mention a 'heaven'

'i mean I've been in hell more like half an a week maybe heaven can take me to the human world again!......but.....what about the other?' you thought as you feel guilty and bad when you left them without saying goodbye or thank them for what they did to you

"Let's go before the-!?"

the smiling angel cut off when a hand went through their chest as they grab tightly at their heart. Y/n feel sick when the blood was all over her face,

the smiling angel slowly fall into the ground,
and you look up and shock to see Lucifer!?

"L-Lucifer-!"

"don't worry Y/n" he said and smile at you and then he's eyes darker when he glare at the two angel extermination who's holding their spear and grin slightly at Lucifer.

"Well be back for sure" the sad angel said and flew out the window.

Y/n look at the dead smiling angel on the ground and suddenly someone hug her rather than king of hell.

"Oh my satan! I thought they'll take you away from me-! I mean us! are you okay?" he said as he pull away and gently place his palm on your right cheeks,

you feel your cheeks heating up, as you smile awkwardly "I-I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." he sigh and nod, he look at the blood on your face and frown.

"Let me take off the blood out of your face" he said and he grab a white handkerchief and gently wipe the blood,

you feel something weird inside of your stomach as you look deeply at his yellow shining eyes.

you snap out of it when you thought that
'falling in love with the king of hell is illegal
Y/n! And also he's a demon and I'm a human!'
you sigh of your thoughts when you didn't notice that the blood on your face finally clean and Lucifer smile at his work.

He throw the white handkerchief in the trash and snap his fingers,

the smiling angel extermination vanished in your room with a blood too. "Now, don't tell anyone especially my daughter too~ they'll start to worried you more" he said and stand up and he straight up his collar,

"why..........did you help me?"

you said and look up to him, as he look down at you. he smile and tilt his head acting cute. "cause they'll kill you after wards"

you gulp when he mention the 'kill' but then you remember what they said. "But they told me that they won't hurt me?"

he lift up his eyebrow suspicions. "they wouldn't hurt you even kill you?" you shook your head and stand up.

"No, not even killing me, they just wanted to....." You pause and then continued. "to take me to the heaven"

"............. "

Lucifer was silenced for an moment,
'THOSE FUCKING GOD TRYING TO TAKE HER TO THE HEAVEN!? NOT ON MY WATCH!'

"Uhmm.... lucifer-!"

you yelp back when, Lucifer suddenly laugh
"they want you to take to the heaven? how classic!" he said as he wipe his fake tears as you furrowed your eyebrow.

"maybe they have a reason they wanted me to take to the heaven...........maybe they know that I'm here in hell" you said feeling shock even lucifer too.

'there's no way they know that she's here in hell' he thought and he suddenly walk out your hotel bedroom before you could even speak.

ʚ LUCIFER POV ɞ

I step out of the portal and i use my speed walking to the secret room,

once i finally arrived i grab the doorknob and twist it. I push the door and the wind hits my skin and i didn't feel shiver at all,

I walk in and close the door behind me with a loud 'thud'

I look down at the ground and i kneel down
i place my fingers on the ground and make a spell

after making a spell i stand up, and put my arms behind while waiting patiently after some quality time. the spell glow into dark blue and then.....

I look up and glare in front of the man in front of me aka my brother michael

he looks at me and smile, "ah!~ is it my beloved brother lucifer!~ what's the reason that you putting a spell and call us hm~"

I growl as i keep glaring at him "how the fuck! did you know that she was here in hell!" he blink his eyes and tilt his head,

"who's she?" i roll my eyes and point at my apple cane at him. "you know who!" he was silent for an moment and he shrugged his shoulder. And I was mad like very mad.

"I don't know who are you talking about lucifer if this is about lilith your ex wife
I don't know-"

"IT'S Y/N YOU FUCKER!"

"........ "

he was giving me a silent treatment and he chuckled deeply, and sigh. "awh~ is my brother lucifer care for a little human~" my eyes darker and i smash my apple cane in the ground and the castle starting to shake a bit.

Michael roll his eyes and yawn, while covering his mouth, "your such a over dramatic lucifer-!"

"Shut the fuck up! how did you and the others know that she's here!?" he hummed, and he put his arms behind his back,
"Is it obvious? we just noticed that she went missing in human world"

i narrowed my eyebrow as my eyes slowly turn back to normal. "when she was missing we we're so worried and afraid cause i was so fallen in love of her music" he sigh dramatically and i was jealous a bit when he said the part of the 'fallen in love'

"are you big fan of her or something?" he smile widened and nod slightly "oh yes! my dear brother, her song is so magnificent! and she has beautiful figure too don't ya agree~"

he said and wiggle his eyebrow but i noticed his tone seem weird when he said 'beautiful'

"whatever! now skip the missing or whatever!" he sigh loudly and roll his eyes
"this is our business lucifer and you have your own business too"

i started to growl again before i could even scream at him, he started to speak,
"before you could started screaming at me again we're going to take her to the heaven rather you like it or not"

he started to disappear and the spell disappear too, i growl as i keep glaring at the ground. "those shit gods!"