< 020 >

when Y/n walk away from Rosie and mimzy she sigh of relief, until then her eyes landed on someone familiar eyes. she blink her eyes multiple times and she gasp softly, when she saw this person fully face.

"Seviathan?" she said softly and seviathan turn around and saw a beautiful imp in front of him, he lift up his eyebrow when he feels familiar with this imp demon.

"haven't i meet you before?" Y/n realize that seviathan doesn't know her because she wore her disguise she clear her throat feeling awkward for being idiot she is, "i-i.."
Y/n pause and she sigh decided to tell him the truth about her,

"Seviathan....its me.....y/n l/n" seviathan lift up his eyebrow and look at you head to toe
"Y/n L/n? your not-"

"Actually, this is my disguise." Seviathan blink his eyes surprise that Y/n can also wear a disguise but a beautiful disguise too,
"Y/n? what the hell are you doing in here?" she bite her lower lip and look around then him.

"some overlord invited me here" he narrow his eyebrow, "whose overload-"

Seviathan cut off when someone call his name, he sigh and look at your f/e/c, "we can talk later Y/n" you nodding as you watch him walk away. "there you are my dear!" you flinch when you feel someone grab your shoulder and turn you around, you slump down your shoulder when you see alastor smiling widened at you. "who are you talking to?" you look at your shoulder a bit then shook your head. "is just a random demon who wanted to make me a model" alastor lift up his eyebrow but he nodding.

"Let's sit down for an while my dear~" you nod when he put his hand on your waist he didn't know that seviathan was glaring daggers at alastor behind his head.

once you two sit down together, you and alastor talk for a half an hour. about his human appearance and his past, he didn't mind that he'll tell you his past cause he trust you easily.

"Be right back my dear" you nod as he stand up and walk away, you sigh until then a soft music play and some of the couple demon started to dance together, you feel loneliness when you watch the couple dance.

you sigh before you could stand up and look around for the 3 V's you stop when you feel harsh hand grabbing your shoulder, you turn around and narrow your eyebrow when you see a group of female glaring at you. "y'know bitch! your not allowed to be here!"

you didn't like it when she called you a 'bitch' but sometimes you don't even understand why those people like talking some bad words,

"uhm...i was-"

"you look beautiful....but without a makeup"
your eyes widened when you see a two female grab a water bottle and then...

SPLASH

the music stop, when they heard a loud gasp, you look down as your whole makeup we're ruin by this mean demon. you slowly lift up your head and see the group of female cover their mouth when they look at you up and down. "Shit! is Y/n L/n! and she's fucking fully alive!" the female #1 said as she look at you shock all over her face not just her everyone.

you look around feeling anxiety inside of you, as your heartbeat keep beating faster.
't-this cannot be happening!' you thought as you grip your fist, 'i know this is going to be bad idea to come here...' You grab the fake wig and throw it away and run away.

Valentino and vox and even velvet we're looking around searching for you, but once the people gasp and they turn their heads and shock to see your true form. you we're mess, your disguise, your makeup, your dress everything about is ruin by those group of female.

they saw you run away, vox and valentino look each other with shock thinking they have a same thought not just them even velvet too. they run after you,