< 037 >

ʚ 5 WEEKS LATER ɞ

it's been 5 weeks, since you never see
them. and you kinda admit it that you really miss your friends in hell even in heavens
too.

while you we're zoning out, you feel your
shoulder tapping and you look besides you
and see your manager who's looking at
you with worried look. "Ms. y/n, your fan.."

the manager said and point at someone
in front of you. you follow where your
manager pointed and your eyes widened
when you realize that, you have fan meeting.

"O-Oh! s-sorry!"

you apologize to your fan, who blush slightly when you grab their both hand.
"I-It's okay (stage/name)!" you smile at your own fan and nod. as you sign the autograph.

and give it to the fan who thank you happily and the next fan came up, and give you the posture of yourself who's smiling.

ʚ TIME SKIP AFTER FAN MEETING ɞ

you wear the black glasses as your body guard protect you from your wild fan who's badly wanted to take a picture of you or some of them wanted to sign the autograph again.

you saw your driver car and the bodyguard open the door for you quickly and you hop in as the bodyguard close the door and the car drove away.

you sigh of relief as you relax your body and take off your black glasses and look outside the window,

while you keep looking outside the window your eyes caught at the 'library' you quickly sat up as your eyes widened when you we're having a deja vu.

the car stop when the drive saw the red lights. "u-uhm.......can i go to the library"
you said not looking at the driver who's looking at the rare mirror and raise their eyebrow.

"library? but you have your own library madam?" you sigh under your breath and lean back on the sit. "never mind...."

ʚ MEANWHILE IN HELL ɞ

"it's been 5 weeks, since y/n has missing."
nifty said in sad tone as she sigh the others nodding except the radio demon who's looking at the fire inside the furnace.

as his pupils we're following the flame
"do you think this 5 weeks y/n has finally came back to the human world" nifty said causing everyone to froze

"I-If y/n came back from the human world she would t-tell us right?" charlie said as she try not to break down, when her crush didn't say goodbye to her.

not just her the others too, the radio demon sigh and he stand up from the arm chair and summon his staff and walk out as the others look at him confused. "where are you going alastor" charlie said in confused tone

and alastor stop his tracks in the living room entrance, the others watch him not moving until he finally turn around and show them his same usual smile.

"what do you mean where am i going princess~ im going to work! HAHAHA!"
he said as he place his hand on his chest like he was making a joke, the others nodding

and they look each other and continued talking while alastor finally disappeared the hotel.

lucifer, was looking outside the window
with blank expression after he got the news from his daughter that. Y/n is went missing.