< 016 >

Y/n tap her pen on the desk, as she look outside the window with boredom face.
she sigh as she looked at the time "oh snack time" she said under her breath she stand up from her armchair and walk out her room.

she went towards the elevator, and press the button. she waited for the elevator to open not noticing there was a shadow pop out besides her and grin widened. "well hello dear~"

Y/n flinch and she look besides her and see
Alastor grinning at her. "Oh hey al" Y/n smile at him, as he smile back. "where are you heading?"

"I'm heading to the kitchen is my snack time" alastor hummed, as he nod, "how about, I'll make you some (favorite/snack)!"
Y/n chuckle and she nod. "you always know my favorite snack~" alastor feel proud of himself, and they heard the elevator open.

they walk inside and alastor press the button down, thank to his shadow. Y/n look at his shadow as alastor shadow look at her
"You know, al i think i kinda like your superpower" Y/n smile at the shadow. as alastor shadow feel fluster all of the sudden and he flew towards her.

Y/n pat his head, alastor glare at his own shadow and he sigh. the elevator open and alastor shadow fainted away.

Y/n and alastor heard a male tone, as Y/n lift up her eyebrow "is there a new costumer?"
Alastor hum as he shrug his shoulder "well see~"

both alastor and Y/n walk inside the living room and shock to see a male demon keeps holding charlie hands, but charlie just smile awkwardly at him.

Y/n narrow her eyebrow when she see alastor uncomfortable expression, she stomp towards charlie direction and she pull her away from male demon. charlie gasp when she see her crush saving her from her ex boyfriend

charlie ex boyfriend, was too stunned to speak when he sees a human in hell for the first time.

"can you please, leave charlie alone sir!"
Y/n glares at him, as charlie sweat drop at her but at the same time she feel butterflies inside her stomach.

charlie ex boyfriend smirk as he approach
Y/n, "well~ well~ well~ hello there my darling~ you look gorgeous in face to face"
Charlie glare at her ex, even alastor too.

"whatever you say mister! but don't ever make the princess of hell uncomfortable!"
charlie ex chuckle as he grab Y/n hands which make her surprise and he suddenly kiss her knuckles which make alastor and charlie feel boiling inside of them.

"I well leave her alone~ but my name is seviathan von eldritch my dear, and also I'm a fan of yours too~" y/n yelp when she feel someone pull her away from seviathan.

Y/n look up and see alastor glare at seviathan, even seviathan glare back at him.

"Oh, you must be the radio demon~" seviathan said as he try not to take his anger out. Alastor smirk at him, "well yes~ i am the radio demon! and you must be prince of envy how...........classic" alastor said as he low his tone when he said that last sentence.
seviathan irk an mark before he could do something to alastor. Y/n step up as she push alastor and seviathan away from each other.

"Al you have to stop it! and you sevi-! whatever your name is, your just stop whatever your doing!" Y/n glare at the both radio demon even the prince of envy.

Seviathan feel something warm inside his chest whatever Y/n touch his chest, he clear his throat and nod. "okay then, I'll stop what I'm doing and charlie...." Charlie look at seviathan who's looking at her with blank expression.

"Your free for now" charlie gasp before she could speak, seviathan walk away. Y/n sigh as she rub her temple. "even though you guys are demons or powerful demons in hell.....you guys act like a child" charlie and alastor look at Y/n with clearly confused what she is saying.

Y/n walk away, but she only walk towards seviathan before he could open the door he heard a footsteps behind him. he turn around and surprise to see y/n walk towards him with acting brave expression.

"aren't ya, gonna tell everyone." seviathan lift up his eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

"that you see a human in hell, and tell everyone that I'm here." Seviathan look at
Y/n face, for an moment but his green heart keeps beating faster when he keeps looking at Y/n beauty face.

'even though she's a human, she's a very gorgeous women i ever seen' he thought as he sigh when he feel his cheeks heating up
"no" Y/n look at him clearly surprised about his answer. "wait really?" he nod as he looks away.

"I'm not a type of demon, who always tells everyone about their identity." Y/n sigh of relief as she rub her nape.

"T-Thank you" seviathan nod and he turned around and grab the doorknob "it was nice meeting wit you Y/n" Y/n hum and nod.
"you too?" Seviathan open the door and he walk away the hotel.