< 029 >

husk was taking you to the restaurant as he was thinking like you and him we're going out a date even though your a human
he cannot stop looking at you with your beautiful e/c eyes, h/c hair, and your beautiful lips.

but this date was interrupted by baxter.
who's talking a lot about science as you listen to him with amazement on your
E/C eye. husk feel so jealous and keeps glaring at baxter who ignore him, and pretend that he was not here just him and
Y/n.

"oh wowww! that project will be success!"
you said as you clap at baxter brilliant science project, baxter smirk and huff softly
"is no big deal. hey we can-"

"hey Y/n, our food is here." husk said interrupted baxter as husk saw the waiter was holding a tray with there food.

the waiter place the food in front of you guys and walk away, "so y/n why did you invite this shit to our hang out?" husk said side glance at baxter who look away as his forehead keeps sweating at husk death stare.

"first off all, he's my friend?" you said ignoring his 'shit' sentence. husk scoff and look down at his food and poke at the meat,
"yeah.....friend....."

you notice at husk expression, and you bite your lower lip. "Hey husk.." he hummed not looking at you as he keep poking at the food
you smile and tilt your head, "next time, i promise that we can hang out alone." husk
look at you, finding your eyes is not lying.

he smile but disappear before baxter could see it. "Okay..." you giggle and grab the fork and started to eat not noticing baxter and husk was looking at your eating.

ʚ time skip ɞ

you and baxter and husk walk out the restaurant as you sign and rub your tummy and smile at husk, "thanks for the dinner husk!" husk hummed and pat your head as he look away with shade of pink on his furry cheeks.

"hey guys we should-"

you cut off when a green limo stop in front of you and baxter and husk, baxter and husk feel over protective inside of them.
husk grab your wrist as baxter grab your other wrist, they pull you behind them and glare at the window.

the window was slowly going down,
and baxter and husk eyes widened with shock when they saw....

"Hello darling~" you heard a familiar voice and you look at husk shoulder and gasp
when you see..

"SEVIATHAN!"

seviathan, smirk at you. "miss me~" husk growl as he keep glaring at charlie ex boyfriend. "YOU-!" husk cut off when you step out baxter and husk behind and stand in front of baxter and husk.

"what are you doing in here!" you said as seviathan chuckle and place his elbow on the window and his palm we're on his head,
"i just saw you walking out that old restaurant and i was planning to say hi~"
you sigh and place your both hands on your hips. "will since you say hi, so hi." seviathan chuckle at your cute response.

before he could speak, he flinch on his sit when his sister yelled at him. "WHY THE FUCK THE LIMO STOP JUST-!"

someone shove seviathan head to the side
and you saw a women who's poking her head to see who's seviathan talking to,
and her eyes widened when she saw you.
"Oh my satan...."

you look at her confused, she has a dark grey skin and long white hair, with dark spot underneath, her eyes have dark teal sclerae and neon green irises with slit pupils. the right side of her face is covered with bangs from her hair.

She has sharp neon green teeth and black lips. She also wears a hot pink coat with neon green fur collar, cuffs and buttons and a dark grey pencil skirt with matching neon green fur trim.

you look at seviathan then her, like back and forth. 'are they........siblings...' you thought
seviathan sister gasp and she quickly open the door and hop off the limo, as you step back watching her closely when she place her hands on her hip. and her other hand was down.

"I am helsa von eldritch~ i must say you look prettier in real life!" she said and chuckle deeply as you shiver, "u-uhmm thank-"

"If you are Y/n L/n? how in satan are you still alive" she said as she place her fingers on her lips while humming as she circle you around probably examined you.

"Is kinda long story-"

"it doesn't matter! we should go out and shopping~ you look like absolute-"

"Helsa, don't make her uncomfortable."
seviathan said as he hop off the limo and stand besides his sister and look down at her with his dull red eyes with neon green irises.

helsa scoff of her brother and looks at you and grin. "it looks like i don't have time going out a shopping with the amazing singer prodigy~" she said and then she grab something inside of her hot pink coat,

she pull it out and hand a white card to you,
you look at the card then her. she grin widened and tilt her head, "this is my phone number~ call me what ever you want cause I'm free demon~" she purr at you.

and walk away and hop in, inside the green limo. husk and baxter blink each other,
'did she just flirt at her?' they thought
seviathan sigh as he roll at his eyes of his sister. "sorry, about her she always like that."

you nodding as you shove the white card inside your small pocket. "Is fine, some girls always do that to me." seviathan chuckle and he grab your hands and kiss on top of your knuckles. "aren't you the player~"

he walk away as he hop in the limo and the door close, you watch as the green limo drove away. "weird..." you said, and husk and baxter hear you and nod agree.

"I cannot believe i just meet the daughter and son of the seviathan family!" baxter said as he shiver when he caught seviathan and helsa looking at him with there dark eyes.

"let's go back to the hotel guys." husk and baxter nodding and they walk away.