< 019 >

"Ladies!~" Alastor yell the two girls who's talking each other they look up and see alastor approaching them with a beautiful imp behind him.

"Hm, and who is this alastor~" you look at alastor shoulder and see a short women who has a curvy, pale-skinned woman with thick thighs, wide hips, and plump breasts. Her platinum blonde hair is in a short 1920s'-style bobcut. Her sclera is black, with bright-pink eyes and bushy, magenta eyelashes. She has sharp teeth and bright-pink lipstick

and she wore an typical 1920s-style flapper dress in magenta shades, along with a dark-pink headband, decorated with a large dark-pink feather. She wears black heeled shoes and accessorizes with dark-pink opera gloves and a black pearl necklace that features a pink gem in the middle.

"Uhm...hi?..... I'm Y/n" you move alastor behind and stand besides him, "Y/n?......she has the same name of the singer prodigy!" you lift up your eyebrows acting confused,
"what do you mean?" she chuckled and said.
"Anyways~ I'm mimzy nice to meet you Y/n~ and your quite beautiful imp i ever seen!" she said and you 'thank' her and look besides her and see an slender demon with pale white skin, sharp white teeth and a really long neck.

She sports short white hair, though it could be tied up under her hat and, She wears a red dress with gray shoulder pads, a black belt, and black wrists. Her red sun hat has two skulls and three black flowers on the front side, with a large red and black plume on the top side.

"and I'm rosie~ dear mimzy is right, you are definitely definition of beauty imp! are you a model or actress?" you chuckled while sweat drop, "a-actually I'm not a model or actress"

mimzy and rosie look each other with puzzle look, and look back to her. "really? then what are you working for?"

"U-Uhm-!"

"she doesn't want to tell ladies~ and besides she's working a magnificent job too!" Mimzy and rosie hummed with interesting tone,
"Oh really?" Rosie said and alastor nod as he looks at her, "dear~ you want some drink?"
you look at him and nod. "sure al" he nod and walks away to grab some drinks.

"I never seen alastor, who's been gentleman towards other ladies." Mimzy said as you look at her with confusion, "gentleman?" rosie and mimzy nod as they smile toward you. "Yes~ he always not found them attractive or he always disliked the other ladies in hell" mimzy hum as she place her fingers on her chin

"yes, that makes sense.....and he seem got a soft spot to you Y/n~" mimzy said and grins at you, as you blink your eyes twice and fake cough on your fist. "Al and i are just friend" rosie and mimzy eyes widened and they look each other.

"Friends..?"

you nod, and you fold your hands together and smile at them. who's seem shock at your pretty smile, "yes we're just friends nothing serious between us." Mimzy feels butterflies on her stomach as for rosie she feels Y/n aura surrounding with full of flowers around her.

"Excuse me, ladies i must walk around.." Y/n said awkwardly at this two ladies and she walk away leaving them with stargazing.
"She has a magnificent smile" rosie said and mimzy nod agreed. "Of course, no wonder alastor found her a beautiful imp and also very attractive smile" mimzy said as she put her hands on her stomach. 'why does my stomach have a butterflies whatever i see Y/n smile...' she thought.

"Anyway, mimzy her name seems familiar did you notice?" Rosie said and look down to mimzy who nodding. "Yes, but do you think is her" mimzy and rosie look each other probably seem suspicious of her.

"No, I don't think is her mimzy." Rosie said and shook her head softly. Mimzy sigh as she cross her arms and puff her cheeks. "I really like Y/n song she has talented and amazing song than me! I wish I have her autograph"
Mimzy sigh sadly while Rosie chuckled at her expression.