< 010 >

"It's almost an a week........does charlie father finally found the book to brought me back into the human world" you said and sigh as you close your diary book,

"hey uhh Y/n" you turn around to see angel dust looking at you with guilty face "hmm, yes angel dust? need something." he avoid your gaze and sigh "i-i.......do you remember that guy who uhh......name valentino" you pause for a moment and nod slowly.

"Yes, what about him." he gulp and put his hand on his arms and rub it gently "h-he....
wants to see you right now"

"......... "

you stand up, and walk towards angel dust who look down at the ground with fully guilty all over his face "angel" you said in soft tone.

he slowly looks at you and he almost blush at your sudden close, "did he tell you that he wanted to see me" he nod and you hum
"and what else?" you look at his face and you can see that he's scared and also fear

"H-He'll kill me if i didn't bring you to him" you sigh softly and put your both hands on his shoulder trying to calm him down, "don't worry angel, he'll never kill you. if I'm here with you okay." you smile at him and hug him which make him surprised.

he put his hands around your waist and slowly hug you back with awkward face
'Fuck! she has good scent!' he thought as he silently sniff your hair,

you pull the hug away and smile up at him
"so when I'll see him."

♥︎

"YOU'RE GOING WHAT!?!" vaggie said as she try to calm her anger down but couldn't
"vaggie i need to go see him, if I don't, he'll kill angel dust for not bringing me with him." you said in reassure and sad tone as vaggie growl in anger.

"Y/N! THIS IS-!"

"VAGGIE!" Charlie said as she grab both vaggie shoulder "you have to calm down"
vaggie groan and she took a deep breath
"I.....am......calm" she said and turn towards you with still angry expression.

"your not going" you sigh, and then alastor hum as he put his fingers on his chin
"and why did he even want to see you my dear~" you look at alastor and shrug your shoulder, "i don't know maybe that other day when i first meet him and i say something terrible to him i think" you said as you try to remember.

"okay, then how about I'll go with Y/n!"
Alastor said as he walk towards Y/n side and pull her to him, "wait what!?" vaggie said as she glare at alastor who chuckle.

"well of course~ I'm the most powerful overload too remember~ and i can protect
Y/n from that pervert demon" he said as he almost disgust of valentino flirting tone.

"whoa! whoa! whoa! hold up! your not going-!"

"I think alastor is right vaggie, Y/n is with him and she'll be fine" she said and smile sadly at you, "Y/n if anything happens-"

"I know guys, you don't have to do this even you Al" you said and look at him who's giggling at you and pinch your cheeks gently
"Nah~ i insist! besides your only human in hell my dear~" you sigh as you grab alastor hand and push his hand away from your cheeks.

"I know about that....... but i cannot just go without a disguise" charlie hum as she place her fingers on her chin while having deep thinking. "you're right y/n we should give you a disguise" vaggie groan as she facepalm
"seriously charlie"

charlie snap her fingers as a light bulb appear above her head, "I know! nifty come with me" nifty smile and nod, "okie dokie!"
charlie grab your hand and three of you went to charlie office

ʚ TIMESKIP ɞ

"

Look guys!" the others look up and they're eyes we're unbelievable when they see
Y/n all disguise as a beautiful imp, she has cute little horns, and long/short tails, she has different skin than the other imps, beautiful (fake/Eye/Color), and has a (Fake/Hair/Color) and her hair length was below into her perfect hips, and she also wear this....

(Author: sorry I'm not the best styling but you can change it)

Husk, Alastor, Angel dust, Vaggie blushing slightly at Y/n appearance except nifty who's being very supportive sister mode to Y/n as she clap her tiny hands.

"what do you guys think?" Y/n said as she show her little tiny sharp teeth, the other's we're too stunned to speak before they could take a first move alastor beat them up.

"You look ravishing my darling!~" alastor said as he grab your hands and kiss on top of your knuckles, angel dust, husk, vaggie, charlie glare daggers at alastor with jealousy face.

"thank you Al, now should we go." Y/n said as she looks at angel dust who still have a blushing on his cheeks, "y-yeah we should go now..."