< 009 >

After valentino meet y/n, he could stop thinking about you. I mean is weird that his chest keeps beating faster when he keeps thinking about again and again, and now
he decided to find you without vox and velvet knowing.

"where you going valentino?" Vox said as he watch val walk out the VIP room, "hmm just wanted to meet this someone~" he said and walk out.

Vox roll his eyes and look at his phone,

"shit why can't i stop thinking about her.."
Val said as he hop in the limousine and it started to drove away, "I'm gonna find her."

♥︎

you suddenly rub your arms gently when you feel someone or demons talk to you
"hey y/n you ok?" you look at charlie who's looking at you with worried eyes "hmm yeah just feeling chilly here" you smile at her and look at the paperwork.

today you're starting to working temporarily here in hotel as a assistant of Charlie and singer in hotel, even though your not ready to sing in hell for the first time cause you're feeling scared when those sinners might eat your soul or killed you.

you hear the door knock as you didn't look up, you we're too busy looking at the paperwork when you hear a gasp

you look up and your eyes widen you see a beautiful tall women looking at you with same expression as you.

she has a pale skin, thin eyebrows silver grey eyes, long black eyelashes and extremely long, light blonde hair with thick honey blonde streaks reaching down to the floor.

"Charlotte" you hear her smooth tone as she pointed at you, Charlie curse under her breath and she quickly stand up and stand in front of you. "H-Hey mom! I-I didn't know that you're gonna visit-!"

"Is she the most famous singer prodigy
Y/n L/n!" she said as she has sparkle on her eyes. you and charlie look at her with surprise face, before charlie could spoke she walk past charlie and went towards you and held your hand.

"Oh my satan! how did you even come here in hell with fully alive! and I'm also very fan of you!" she said as she shake her hand with yours,

you didn't even know what to say you look at charlie who's shrugging her shoulder with sweat on her forehead.

"U-Uhm.... hi?"

"OMG! you're also compliment me~" she chuckled softly as you look at her up and down and you almost admired her beauty
"Umm mom can i just borrow Y/N for a second" charlie said as she wasted no time grabbing your hand and you and charlie quickly walk out the office.

"well that was surprising"

you said and charlie sigh, "I'm sorry about my mom-"

"wait....she's your mom?" Charlie hum and nod "yep, she's my mom and she's also a-!"
"Hello ladies~" Charlie flinch back away as she was almost had a heart attack when she saw her mother just pop out in front of them.

"I'm sorry charlie~ but i just couldn't handle my fangirl over Y/n~" she said almost purr at you, "I'm Lilith and-"

"you're also queen of hell" she looks at you with surprise face and she giggle and shook her head softly "nope~ I'm a former queen of hell" you look at charlie with shocked face as charlie sigh and facepalm at herself.

♥︎

"What! your mom and dad divorce!" you said as charlie shush you and look at the living room to see her mother was talking alastor.

"Yes, when i was a kid both of them are still my parents even though they hated each other" charlie sigh sadly as you look at her with sad face,

"I'm sorry to hear that charlie" she smile at you and shook her head softly "is fine Y/n"

"Charlie! can you please come here!" Alastor said as he walk towards Charlie and grab her aram and pull her away, you look at them and sigh you look at the living room and see Charlie mother smiling towards you and wave her hands.

you gulp 'ok what's my life always meet the overlord and the king of hell even the former queen of hell too......must be the lucky women i am' you thought as you walk inside the living room and lilith move aside.

"Sit next with me~" you slowly sit next to her and place your both hands on top of your lap,

"So Y/n i heard i know what happened to you when you came here in hell" she said and smile at your nervous expression as you scratch your cheeks.

"did you know about this?" she chuckled and shook her head "I tell alastor but don't worry i won't tell anyone i promise" she said and wink at you.

'guess Charlie mom also a flirting type of demons even though she's a former queen of hell.....no wonder why Lucifer divorce her i mean she's tall and beautiful too' you look away from her with blushing on your face.

"btw Lilith can i tell you something" she hum and nod "of course anything for my favorite singer!~"

you sweat drop at her and look at her silver grey eyes, "why did you and luci-! Ex husband! divorce, is ok that you don't wanna-"

"No, I'll ask you that question." she sigh as she look at the furnace as her eyes we're deeply looking at the fire when she remember the divorce with her ex husband.

"That one night, me and my ex husband we're fighting because of Charlie dream, is not her fault or anything. he just........didn't support her daughter dreams." she sigh as she close her eyes.

"and he just snap and he told me that we should divorce and not seeing each other again except seeing my daughter too.."
you look at her with sad eyes knowing that what does it feels when the parents wouldn't support there children dreams,

"I'm very sorry lilith" you place your palm on top of her hand as she suddenly flinch at your soft and warm hands on top of her.

she blush and look away from you as she clear her throat awkwardly "I-It's okay
Y/n besides your very good listener too" she chuckled as you chuckled too. "well~ if i was not a good listener i would understand the peoples feeling" you said and look at the furnace.

Lilith hum as this was the first time hearing someone said that, "you like understanding people feeling huh" she said and grin at you as you hum not looking at her.

"I mean yeah is just though this person need someone who can understand them" Lilith sigh as she stand up "sorry that our conversation is short Y/n, but I'll visit you again soon." she smile down at you as you smile back at her. "Is fine Lilith i hope we can see each other again your majesty~"

she giggle and pat your head "your such a sweet and kind innocent soul" she left the living room.

As Charlie walk inside the living room and looks at you "did i miss something?" you hum and smile at her "nah~ is nice to have a nice conversation with your mother" you stand up and walk past her who's looking down feeling her chest suddenly jealous when you said that to her.

'So both of them we're having nice conversation each other' charlie sigh as she rub her temple and run after to you