< 042 >

You and angel dust we're in the living room,
as angel dust make you up as he smile proudly of his work "done! you look gorgeous!" he pulled out a heart mirror and you grab it and look at yourself.

"wow~ angel dust! i didn't know, you know how to make up? you should be a makeup artists!" angel dust laugh as he put the brush inside his small bag.

"nah~ being makeup artists has lot of work"
you chuckle as you place the heart mirror on the bench, "hey y/n can I tell you something?"

you hum, and looked at him and nod "sure what is it?" Angel dust look away as he scratch his nape. thinking if he could tell this question to her or not.

"U-Uhm......is kinda a bit weird to ask this question to you but uhh.......what if......when a demon confess their feelings to you."
angel said as he avoid your e/c eyes as your eyes slowly widened "you mean, if some demon confess their feelings for me."

angel dust nod, and you look down thinking of this question 'a demon confess there feelings for me....i don't know about this' you
thought, you sigh deeply, and scratch your cheeks "sorry angel dust but uhhm.......i don't know"

angel dust look at you, as he lift up his eyebrow "you don't know?" you shrugged your shoulder as you click your tongue
"i never think about having relationship with a demon"

angel dust frown sadly and hes normal expression quickly came back when you look at him with apology face, "I'm sorry angel dust"

he giggle, as he shook his head, "is fine y/n. Is my fault that i ask this weird question"
you both silently and awkwardly sitting together in the living room until you heard someone knock the door

you look at angel dust and he look at you
"A customer?" he shrugged his shoulder not knowing if this is customer or not, "I'll get it!"

you heard charlie, whos running down stairs and heading to the front door
you wait for a moment until you heard a two footsteps walk towards the living room

you see two demon, walk inside the living room, one is charlie and two...

you gasp as you see..

"Lilith!"

Lilith heard familiar voice she looked over you and gasp softly "oh my dear satan! y/n!"
she quickly walk speed towards you and you stand up and you let out 'oof' when lilith suddenly hug you as she smile softly

charlie look at her crush then her mother back and forth not knowing what's going on here, "Im so glad that your safe!" you lift up your eyebrow and you push her a bit as you look up to her beautiful silver-grey eyes

"wait you know?"

she chuckle as she place her palm on her mouth "of course! my daughter told me!"
you look at lilith shoulder and see charlie was standing in the living room entrance as she keep blinking her eyes multiple times.

"but that's not the problem....but im happy that your alive and safe!" lilith said as you look at her and smile sheepishly, 'oh sweet heavens the ex wife of lucifer just suddenly hug me!'

you thought, as you feel your cheeks heating up when your face is almost closer to her breast.

"charlie~ would you mind, have a private moment with me and her~"

lilith said as she turn to look at charlie
she shook her head slightly and nodded
"y-yeah sure m-mom!" lilith chuckle and she turn to look at you

"you wanna join me have some tea~"

she said in almost flirting tone, as you feel your cheeks heating up again and you shook them as you give her a awkward giggle
"y-yeah! sure! i-i mean n-no...i-i mean-"