< 056 >

you watch both seviathan and charlie glaring each other as a imaginary electric between there eyes, you sweatdrop at them not knowing what the heck is going on between this ex.

first seviathan just came here without knocking the door, second charlie came to her to ask her something but got interrupt when she was her ex boyfriend.

"ah charlotte.......we meet again" seviathan said in not interesting tone, charlie scoff and roll her eyes. "Is not like this is our last meet up"

seviathan sigh and look over you and smile
"hello my darling~ have you been doing so well hm" charlie forehead irk an mark when he call her 'darling'

you scratch your cheeks and slowly nodded
"w-well uhmm yeah? I've been doing well."
seviathan chuckle,

and look over to charlie "is kinda hurt my feelings when i told my ex girlfriend is she been doing well but instead she give me a silent treatment and glare at me"

you look over to charlie who still glare at him and you walk over to her and place your hand on her shoulder, and she look at you with curious look. "U-Uhm charlie? i think we should-"

"we should talk later y/n.....i need to..." charlie look at seviathan who place his both arms behind his back "...talk to him."

you look at her for a second and sigh and nod "okay then after talking meet me in my bedroom" charlie blush lightly and she nodded and seviathan watch you walk away feeling little bit jealous.

but then charlie grab his arms and pull him towards the front door, charlie use her power to open the door by itself and then charlie suddenly throw him out like helsa.

and he yelp when he land on the ground
"don't you dare ever come here ever again!"
charlie said as she glare at him who stand up and dust his clothes,

"Is not very nice of you.......charlotte" seviathan eyes glow and charlie did the same.

"First, you throw my sister away, and now you did the same to me.......thats not very princess of you-"

"shut up you asshole" seviathan eyes widened when charlie hair float up and her horn slowly appear on her forehead.

charlie suddenly smile evilly to him as seviathan feel his body shiver down to his spine.

"If you ever try to touch y/n.......I'll kill you right here, right now.." Seviathan gulp slightly as charlie turn around and the door close itself with a loud 'thud'

'I never seen charlie so mad before.' he thought to himself but then he growl under his breath 'what does she mean i will never touch y/n again SHE'S MINE!'

charlie finally go back to her normal self as she let out deep sigh, "wow charlie you really let out your anger demon form" charlie turn to the living room

and see her best friend vaggie leaning on the wall as she cross her arms over her chest "wait.....you saw me and-"

"Well yeah, at the beginning i sense that something happened here and guess i was right....i never seen you so mad" vaggie approach to charlie who's nervously scratch her nape.

"S-Sorry that you have to seen that" vaggie chuckle and shook her head "is fine, I'm just glad that your over at that guy." charlie smile at her and she remember something.

"I forgot! I need to go now vaggie" charlie hurry run away as vaggie watch her with curious face,

you were at your bedroom waiting for charlie but then you heard the door knocking twice "come in" the door open and you were surprised to see charlie.