On other side-

"Do you want any help, huh? Last time you said I did well," a girl said while sitting on his lap.

"See, bro, I knew you wouldn't refuse," Ahir said and winked at him.

"You know me very well. After all, you're like my brother," he said to him, and then Ahir left. He then turned to the girl who was giving him a lap dance.

"You really did better last time I was here,also give me a head massage" he said, tracing his fingers on her bare belly.

"Sure Vivaan" she said, and it angered him.

"I'm telling you this for the first and last time, it's 'master' for you. Don't you dare call me by my name," he said in his deep voice, making her shiver.

"Yes, yes, sorry, sir," she said, and he hummed.

The girl started loosening his tie, and her other hand was running through his hair when he tightly gripped her hand and said,
"You're my slave. Don't you dare touch me the way you want," he said, and she nodded in fear.

"Hmm, good."

She finally removed his tie, and he closed his eyes, feeling it. She started unbuttoning his shirt and moved her hands to his bare chest. Suddenly, out of nowhere,

Amisha's face came in front of him. He felt something he had never felt before. He didn't want any other girl but her. He pushed the girl to the ground, and she was confused as hell. She stood up and started tracing her fingers on his body.

"What happened? Don't be angry. Let me give you peace," she said, and he released his grip on her jaw.

"Stay away from me," he said and stepped back.

"Oh, don't be so shy now.You don't need to pretend to be a well-mannered man,as you weren't shy the last month you were here" she said, making him more irritated.

He closed his eyes in anger, his fists balled up, and anger clearly visible in his eyes. Yes, he wasn't celibate as he had been in many relationships before and was now the "most handsome, alluring bachelor of the town" but leaving that aside, he wasn't someone who would visit clubs or somewhere every other day.

It was once in 2-3 months if he wasn't in a relation or something. But now, he didn't want it; he loved playing with girls before, but now he didn't want to.

He didn't want to touch any other woman who wasn't Amisha because now it would be considered as cheating. If he can't bear to see her with any other man, then he also won't be with any other woman.

He would be loyal to himself, to his obsession, but right now, this woman wasn't ready to understand. Suddenly, he opened his eyes with a jerk.

"What did you say?" he said and reached into his jeans pocket, causing her to be alarmed.

"I asked, what did you say?" he said in a stern voice, making her flinch.

"I-I am sorry. Please spare me this once." she pleaded, bending down to his shoes.

"Did you perhaps forget who I am?" he growled, already enraged because he couldn't find Amisha.

Now, this girl was infuriating him further. He kicked her backwards and then crouched down to her level.

"Please, master. I beg you. I will leave from here. Please spare me. Have mercy," the girl cried out for her life.

"Tsk, tsk. You should have thought about that before speaking loudly in front of me," he said, grabbing her neck, and kicked her on the abdomen as he already had severe anger issues and she was making it more difficult for her.

He continued, "Know your place, you wretched woman."

"And don't worry, I won't kill you or something. People like us have to carry guns for protection," he added.

"Say goodbye to this world because girls like you don't belong here. You deserve a place meant for individuals like you. And don't worry, I won't kill you. You will end your own life," he said, pointing the gun at her forehead.

"Do you think you're a saint? You're even worse than me. You're the worst," the girl spat, triggering his anger.

"Iktab, make preparations to send her where she belongs," he instructed, turning to her.
"You should have known your place."

"You... you bastard. Mark my words, you'll never get what you desire. You'll never find true love," she said, enduring unbearable pain in her abdomen.

He leaned down to her level and replied, "I don't want love either because I believe in obsession. And I've found it. Goodbye." He stood up.

"Tsk, tsk. People think that if I'm silent, I will endure anything. Trust me, I am more than you could ever imagine. I am a sleeping lion. Don't dare to wake me, for it would destroy the world," he said, and then he left.

He went outside and was shocked to see Amisha there.

Time stopped for him; he couldn't believe that she was grooving with the music. Suddenly, a smile crept onto his face. She looked so stunning and tempting that he wanted to make his mark right there.

Suddenly, he saw a man touching her inappropriately. Before he could react, she twisted the man's hand, and he whimpered in pain, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You bloody rascal, how dare you touch me?" she said, gritting her teeth.

"You bitch, how dare you twist my hand?" the man spoke.

"Let me show you how I dared," she said and kicked him.

Then she continued, "Don't think that we girls don't know how to protect ourselves. We know very well how to treat a piece of shit like you."

She turned around, and Vani went to her and said, "Very well, my darling. I'm proud of you," patting her head.

Suddenly, the man grabbed the wine glass and was about to throw it at her, but before he could do anything, Karthik arrived and punched him.

"Are you okay, Amisha?" he asked, worriedly, as he cupped her cheeks in a friendly manner.

"Don't worry about me, you idiot. Look, the glass pieces hurt you," she grabbed him by his arm.

Soon, the three of them left the scene.

Vivaan observed everything and called one of his men.

"Take care of this man and clean up the mess in the room," he said, pointing towards the man lying lifelessly on the ground.

"Sure, sir," his man replied, and he left the area.

| Vivaan |

I was so happy and proud to see that she wasn't like other girls, always needing a man to protect herself.

She's so brave, and she's my girl, my queen. However, I need to remind her not to get too close with any other boy who isn't me. Wait for me, my heart, soon you'll be in my arms, and no one will ever come between us.

I won't let anyone take away my love, my devotion, my 'obsession.' I can't believe she has such a hold on me that I don't desire any other girl except her.

Oh, my heart, you've made me feel controlled, like a puppet. But wait, I'll make you realize what it's like to be under my control. I'll be firm with you."

__________

WORDS-1568

Thanks for reading my story even to the silent readers ✨