ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

The sunlight touches your room as the sun rises, indicating that the day has started

The peaceful and silent world will slowly release noises as the sun sets at the top of the sky.

People waking up and going on to their normal everyday routines, either on a loop of their boring lives or their interesting ones.

As for you, you stayed idle in your bed. Sitting with your back against the headboard of your comfortable mattress. Blankets surrounded you, pillows around you and on your lap, and phone in hand.

You yawned as you scroll through your phone.

Multiple people on social media posting their daily routines, lives, what they're up to, their relationships, their fame, their money and whatnot.

You can't help but envy these people sometimes. Their seemingly perfect shaped lives. But you're not blind, you already knew what goes behind the screens.

And besides, you'd like to keep your peaceful and non-chaotic life right now.

Wake up everyday, skip breakfast, go to work, deal with all those people at work who always thinks that they're in a higher position than you, eat lunch, go back to work, work until evening, go back to your apartment, either skip or eat dinner then go to sleep. That was your everyday routine.

Now that you think about it, you barely have any leisure activities. Work was always the first thing you have on your mind.

Is that why Lumine encourages you to hang out with your old time friends from highschool and college?

Thinking about this made you want to get up and be productive today.

But staying in bed was also an option.

You groaned and closed your phone, setting it down next to you.

You stared at the wall infront of you. The wall decorated with pictures of you and Lumine, as well as pictures you took a long time ago.

The most notable one was a picture you took of Xiao when he allowed you to do whatever you liked to his hair, be it a braid or pigtails, due to you being upset that time. In the end, you braided his two long hairs in the front like a certain bard friend of yours.

The memories you made was unforgettable. Past you had to deal with rollercoaster of events every single day unlike the present you.

Did your life really come to this? Such a boring life?

At this realization you groaned and ruffled your hair.

"Damn, maybe I'm a boring person." you mumbled to yourself with a quiet chuckle.

"Who the hell are you talking to Y/n?"

You jolt, you were so surprised that you ended up falling off of your bed with a loud noise.