ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"Ajax, I know you're following me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ajax, I know you're following me."

A laugh was emitted behind the blonde female as the said person revealed himself, "Haha, you caught me girlie!"

Lumine sighed tiredly and continued to walk away from the ginger haired male.

"W-wait! Comrade!" he caught up to her and held to the packages she was carrying.

"What do you want?" Lumine asked, stopping in her tracks to glare at him from her peripherals.

"This." he simply replied, motioning to the packages she was still holding.

"No." she replied back and tightened her grip on it.

"Let me carry it for you Lumine." the ginger head insisted and still held on to the package, smiling widely at her.

"Why should I let you?" she asked not letting go.

"Is there some kind of scheme you want my help with again, Childe?" she continued, emphasizing a certain word.

Childe nervously chuckled and let go of the package.

"Well you see comrade, it's not a scheme I need help with rather.." he looked at her, seeing as she was waiting for him to actually say it but was still glaring at him.

"My.." he faked cough into his hand.

"...Housemate,"

Lumine immediately gave him an uninterested look knowing what he means.

"He kicked you out again?" she asked but it sounded more like a statement.

Childe subtly nodded as she continued, "And you want to stay in my house for the time being?"

He nodded again with pleading eyes earning a sigh from the blonde girl.

"If you weren't my friend then I would've of said no right this instant," she looked away from him and at the streets.

"Fine. Let's go." she said, walking further away from him as he cheered loudly.

He stopped when he noticed Lumine was disappearing from his view, "Lumine!? Wait for me!!"

He ran and caught up with her, letting out a little chuckle which she ignored.

Childe suddenly took the package away from her, earning a tiny glare from said blonde.

He merely grinned in response as Lumine rolled her eyes while also scoffing, her face tinted with a small smile.

―✾―

Aether groaned irritatedly which earned your attention. You looked over your shoulder to where he was sitting at.

You were currently washing the dishes, not because Aether didn't want to but rather you felt the need to as he was a guest.