ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

(A/N;
Happy Birthday Scara my 2nd love <333💜💙[2nd cuz I'm married to Xiao 💕]

Anyways wanted a chapter released at his bday so here and then I'll disappear to finish his bday art from me✨)

You're tired. Absolutely tired.

You haven't gotten an inch of sleep ever since last night.

What reason?

A certain temporary guest was blasting his wonderful playlist at midnight until sunrise.

And now here you were sitting on your bed in your room staring at the wall with your eye twitching.

You can still hear Childe's playlist blasting in full volume from the living room and it was driving you nuts.

It has been four days ever since he had requested to stay here for a while, yes four whole days even though he was only kicked out of his shared apartment for one and a half days.

He had lied to Lumine and convinced you not to tell her anything since you knew how many days he's really being kicked out.

You also didn't understand why he would need to stay here longer just staying in the living room when he can be in his comfortable room in his own apartment right now.

Did he simply wanted to stay longer with Lumine?...

You sighed for the tenth time, you tried sleeping with every single methods you could possibly think of.

You even tried asking Childe to lower down the volume but he didn't listen and said,

"It's going to be your sleeping music comrade!"

And that answer absolutely made you feel irritated so you immediately went back to your room after that.

You wondered if Lumine is experiencing the same thing your experiencing in her room or if she was sleeping as of now, which you deemed impossible but guessing how she seemed so used to Childe's tactics already maybe she is.

Ever since Childe had temporarily stayed in your apartment you were left exhausted at the end of the day.

He was joyful, too joyful infact.

He encouraged you to a bunch of random activities such as building a fort, singing karaoke with him, guessing songs and the artists, playing board games, and playing truth or dare.

You weren't going to lie, they were fun especially playing with Childe but it was too much for someone like you who needed to charge her own social battery.

It wasn't usually a problem for you as Lumine knew if you needed space and whatnot but with Childe here and him not being close to you yet it was almost unbearable.

Especially being dragged out at random times in your room, comfortable laying down and using your phone to do random things.

It seems that you weren't going to get sleep today, how great.