ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

"Isn't Y/N L/N your ex?"

The indigo headed male merely sighed in response, having caught.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"I honestly didn't expect you to have be a person that can commit to a relationship."

Scaramouche scoffed, "I had dreams too like any other person would have."

"Uh-huh.."

"Anyways why are you wanting info about her? Weren't you guys done for uh... 2—3 years ago?"

He looked at where you stood.

"Yeah. I'm just curious what happened then."

"Okay, totally a good reason..."

"Shut up."

"No sir."

"Huh, seems she changed alot after the initial break up..."

He heard her mumble through the phone.

"Very obvious, any normal person would be affected by something as heartbreaking as that."

Mona sighed albeit disappointed.

"And yet here you are, seemingly okay and well even after the break up. Don't tell me you're the one who broke up with her first?"

"..."

The indigo headed male kept silent. He didn't wanna expose himself, especially to someone like Mona who had connections everywhere you go.

The break up did affect him even 'till now, but he had to bury those 'feelings' down below for his plans to be successful.

He heard her sigh again.

"Men really. This is why I prefer to hang with my girl group."

"I wonder, what did you tell her when breaking up with her? She changed alot because of it."

Scaramouche lowered his head and stared at the ground.

He still remembered what exact words he said, ofcourse he does. He had practiced it plenty of times, hoping he doesn't expose himself on the spot.

Showing signs of weakness and fragility when breaking up with you would not be beneficial for him and you.

It wouldn't make his words believable which would not make you hate him as much as now, and his plans were a success even if deep inside he's hurt at the sight of you as much as you're getting hurt at the sight of him.