ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

"Oh

"Oh."

Both males turned around to face you, who was at a loss for words.

As soon as Scaramouche's eyes landed on you they widened.

"―there." Xiao continued.

You stood there, unmoving and unwilling to move. You had your ice cream on your left hand while Xiao's ice cream was on your right hand.

After you had payed the right amount for the ice cream you immediately went to find Xiao, who you couldn't find standing at the spot you left him at.

You looked around a bit but then remembered there was a stall that sold Almond Tofu.

Guessing that was the reason he went off and let you buy the ice cream alone you headed there as fast as you could to avoid the ice cream melting.

When the stall was in view you mentally cheered for yourself when you spotted Xiao, but he seemed to be talking to someone.

Surprising he isn't buying his favorite food, you thought.

You noticed that the person he was talking to had purple―indigo hair, which you slightly wince at, not because you hated the color but it reminded you of something.

As you got closer and closer, your heart beat quickened and you suddenly felt cold even if there was a normal temperature today.

Am I getting sick?

Was your first thought but you pushed it aside thinking that you might of been tired.

Both of their back's were facing you while they talked so you didn't know who he was talking to but it looked so familiar and it was making you feel slightly unease.

Indigo hair...

Purple streaks...

You felt dread crawl on your skin, the wind that was howling suddenly turned colder to the point of shivering a bit.

Your footsteps sounded heavy and your breathing was starting to become uneven but you didn't wanna assume and jump onto things so you continued to walk over to Xiao.

Only then when you were in ears reach of them talking did it finally dawn on you that it was indeed Kunikuzushi that Xiao was talking to.

Now that they were facing you, you could see that almost as if nothing had changed about Kunikuzushi.

His looks still the same and heck even by the sounds of their conversation you managed to hear earlier it sounded like his personality stayed the same as well, but his hostility definitely increased alot.

"N/n are you okay?" Xiao asked, he saw how you looked at Scaramouche with a...certain emotion while the said male seemed surprised to see you.

I'm fine.