ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"Aether?"

"Aether?"

The said male looked up and yelped upon seeing you hovering over him.

You both blinked a few times trying to fanthom what was happening.

You observed Aether's situation, he was on the floor, flour and eggs all over the place even getting caught up on his messed up blonde hair and dripping on his wide-eyed face.

He on the other hand, was definitely embarrassed being seen like this and wished he didn't trip on a utensil and ending up like this.

Who knew tripping on a single fork could make a kitchen look like a mess?

His whole body was aching, his head from a spatula accidentally hitting it, his hands that he tried to grasp on the counter of the kitchen but slipped, and his legs and butt that he harshly landed on.

To you, he looked rather pitiful with the situation he caught himself in. Did the morning not like him that much? I mean, it should like him though, he's a literal definition of a ball of sunshine.

He sighed, "Good morning..."

You held out a hand for him to take as he took hold of it while you helped him up, dusting ingredients and a few stuff off of his hair, face and shoulders.

"..Sorry for messing up your kitchen." he apologized, looking down at his feet.

You immediately shaked your head, "No don't worry about it, we could always clean it up."

Aether sighed once again, he felt disappointed that he couldn't even be quiet as to not wake you up and not mess up a single task his twin intrusted him with.

You noticed and held onto both his shoulders, "Hey, I said don't worry about it. We'll clean it up and it'll look brand new before Lumine gets back."

He looked up at your e/c eyes. He pursued his lips muttering a small, "...Alright."

You let go and dusted off your hands.

"Are you okay?" you asked him facing the messy counter that was filled with poured out ingredients.

"..." he didn't respond but instead faced down on the opposite direction you were looking at.

'Who am I kidding, from the looks of it he might of slipped on something and then the rest happened so ofcourse he's not okay, what a question y/n!'

You thought, scolding yourself in your head as you looked over your shoulder and observed Aether's behavior.

"Sorry." he suddenly said, he still felt absolutely bad. Just when he thought you'll wake up with a good mood and morning, he just had to mess something up.

You faced him with an unreadable expression.

You were used to his non-stop apologies by now, "It's okay Aether I already told you."