ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

The door of your shared apartment came to view as you walked towards it

Now being infront of the apartment you couldn't help but let out a deep sigh, something that you had been holding back since earlier.

After the food had arrived, the table went silent as everyone was occupied with their own thoughts circling their minds. So the three of you just ate in silence all until there was no food left on your plates.

Feeling tired and exhausted, you excused yourself to go back to your home which Xiao offered to take you back but you declined his offer. Scaramouche stayed silent and went with Xiao to 'discuss' something that you didn't bother to question what it was.

You look for your keys. Finding the key for the door you lift it and planned to insert it to the door hole but before you could insert it the door opened.

Standing infront of you was your blonde friend, Lumine, who looked well-dressed than usual.

"Oh y/n, just the right timing." she says and moved out of the way, allowing you to enter the apartment.

As you entered Lumine closed the door behind you.

"Childe already went back." she announces. Lumine noticed the way that you were looking for something or someone. "He went back like... an hour ago?"

"Ah." you simply reply. Childe was fun and all but being tired as you were now wouldn't really make it 'fun' for you to be with him.

You turned your head to look at the blonde female and looked her up and down, "An occasion?"

She nodded, "Yep. The girls wanted a girls day out."

"Speaking of, do you wanna join us this time? They miss you y'know..."

You smiled apologetically, "Sorry I'm kinda tired after today's events."

Lumine raised her eyebrow, "Tired? Didn't you go out with Xiao for some 'alone time'?"

"Why are you phrasing it like that. People will get the wrong idea." you deadpan at her.

She merely chuckles, "Sorry, sorry."

"But back to the topic, did anything happen that caused you to get tired?" she added.

You look at the ground and stayed silent.

Something did happen.

Scaramouche, your ex—boyfriend, who you hadn't seen after that heart-aching break up, randomly shows up and decides to tag along to both you and Xiao's hangout.

Thinking about it makes you feel irritated and disturbed, as well as a little dejected.

If you told Lumine everything that happened today including your ex being present she'd cancel her plans and keep you in the house, away from your ex—boyfriend.